时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:白鲸记


英语课

 Ever since young Stiggs coming from that unfort'nt v'y'ge of his, when he was gone four years and a half, with only three barrels of ile,  自从那位可怜的小伙子斯替格死在客房里以后,唉,他出海四年半,只带回三桶鱼杂碎来。


was found dead in my first floor back, with his harpoon 1 in his side;  他的标枪插入了后腰! 
ever since then I allow no boarders to take sich dangerous weepons in their rooms at night.  我就不准客人带标枪进房了。 
So, Mr. Queequeg. I will just take this here iron, and keep it for you till morning. But the chowder; clam 2 or cod 3 to-morrow for breakfast, men?  好了,魁魁格先生,放心交给我吧,明天一早我就给你。 对了,明天早晨吃什么,鳘鱼还是蛤蜊? 
Both, says I; and let's have a couple of smoked herring by way of variety.  都要!再加两条熏青鱼,换换味儿。 我说。

n.鱼叉;vt.用鱼叉叉,用鱼叉捕获
  • The harpoon drove deep into the body of the whale.渔叉深深地扎进鲸鱼体内。
  • The fisherman transfixed the shark with a harpoon.渔夫用鱼叉刺住鲨鱼。
n.蛤,蛤肉
  • Yup!I also like clam soup and sea cucumbers.对呀!我还喜欢蛤仔汤和海参。
  • The barnacle and the clam are two examples of filter feeders.藤壶和蛤类是滤过觅食者的两种例子。
n.鳕鱼;v.愚弄;哄骗
  • They salt down cod for winter use.他们腌鳕鱼留着冬天吃。
  • Cod are found in the North Atlantic and the North Sea.北大西洋和北海有鳕鱼。
标签: 白鲸记
学英语单词