小狐外传 第38期:小狐管理
英语课
小狐管理
Carmen, Dexter and Fox were on their way to school.
卡门,德克斯特和小狐走在去学校的路上。
"I'm going 2 to be a pilot 3 when I grow up," said 4 Carmen.
“我长大了要当飞行员,”卡门说。
"I think I'll be a cowboy," said Dexter.
“我想当牛仔,”德克斯特说。
"What about you, Fox?" said Carmen.
“你呢,小狐?”卡门说。
"I'm going to be a teacher," said Fox.
“我当老师,”小狐说。
"You're not serious," said Carmen.
“说真的,”卡门说。
"It's an easy job," said Fox.
“当老师很轻松,”小狐说。
That morning Fox was 5 in for a little surprise.
那天早晨小狐感到有点意外。
"I must be away for a few 6 minutes," said Miss Moon.
“我得离开几分钟,”月亮老师说。
And I am putting Fox in charge.
这段时间里小狐将管理班级。
n.指控;费用;冲锋;电荷;炸药;主管;被托管人;嘱咐;vt.控诉,加罪于;使充满
- The cook is in charge of the kitchen helper.这位厨师负责管理厨工。
- The policeman said he would take charge of the gun.那个警察说他来看管这支枪。
n.去,离去,地面(或道路)的状况,工作情况;(复数形式)goings: 行为;adj.进行中的,流行的,现存的
- We're going to listen to a report this afternoon. 今天下午我们要去听报告。
- He hates leaving the office and going on holiday.他不愿离开办公室去度假。
n.飞行员,领航员,引航员;vt.领航,驾驶,向导;adj.引导的,示范的
- He has become a pilot.他已成为一名飞行员。
- Nowadays girls pilot planes,too!现在姑娘家也会开飞机啦!
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。