小狐外传 第48期:树顶
英语课
And he climbed back down.
他退下来。
"What's the matter?" said 1 Millie.
“怎么了?”米莉说。
"Nothing," said Fox. "I'll be right up."
“没怎么,”小狐说,“我马上来。”
He tried again.
他又爬了一次。
But he came 2 back down this time too.
可这次他还是退了回来。
"I thought 3 you weren't scared 4," said Millie.
“我还以为你不怕呢,”米莉说。
"I'm not," said Fox. I just don't want any grapes after all.
“我是不怕,”小狐说,“我只是不想吃葡萄了。
They are probably 5 no good.
它们可能不好吃。
Fox went to another part 6 of the park and sat 7 down to think.
小狐走到公园另一边,坐着思考。
He was 8 cross with himself 9.
他很生自己的气。
He really didn't want any grapes now.
他现在是真的不想吃葡萄了。
But he just had 10 to climb that tree!
但他必须爬上那棵树!
This time he got 11 a running 12 start. And this time he made 13 it all the way to the top.
这次他动作很迅速一鼓作气爬到了树顶。
"Oh, I'm so glad you're here," said Millie.
“哦,我真高兴你爬上来了,”米莉说。
I'm scared! I don't know how to get down!
我好怕!我不知道怎么下去!
"Well, that's just dandy!" said Fox.
“呃……那真是太好了!”小狐说。
"Want a grape?" said Millie.
“来颗葡萄吗?”米莉说。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
v.动词come的过去式
- I was surprised why he came here so early.他为什么那么早到这里,我很惊奇。
- The doctor came in time to save his life.医生及时来抢救他的生命。
n.想法,思想,思维,思潮,关心,挂念;v.vbl.think的过去式和过去分词
- It was just a thought.这仅仅是一个想法。
- She thought he had a cold.她认为他感冒了。
adj.吃惊的,吓坏的,惊慌的,
- I'm scared to fly in an airplane.我怕坐飞机。
- Honey,I'm scared to death.亲爱的我害怕得要命。
adv.大概,或许,很可能
- Next year I shall probably be looking for a job. 明年我很可能找份工作。
- We're going on holiday soon,probably next month.我们很快要去度假了,可能是下个月。
n.部份,零件;角色,部位;vt.分开,分离,分配;vi.分离,离开;adv.部份地;adj.分离的
- This is the broken part.这就是损坏的部件。
- Which part do you play?你演哪一个角色?
v.(sit的过去式,过去分词)坐
- He sat on a chair.他坐在椅子上。
- The mother sat by the sick child all night long.妈妈整夜守在生病的孩子身旁。
pron.他自己
- He is proud of himself.他为自己感到自豪。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
vbl.have的过去式和过去分词;conj.有
- I just had a good idea!我有个好主意!
- The boy had a small branch of a tree in his hand.这个男孩手上拿一条小树枝。
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。