木偶奇遇记第105期:匹诺曹与小灯芯(3)
"Tomorrow I end my days as a Marionette 1 and become a boy, like you and all my other friends."
“明天起我就不再是木偶,要变成一个真孩子,像你和大家一样了。”
"May it bring you luck!" "Shall I see you at my party tomorrow?"
“祝你好运!” “你明天会来我家参加我的派对么?”
"But I'm telling you that I go tonight." "At what time?"
“可我跟你说了,我今天夜里就得走了。” “几点钟?”
"At midnight." "And where are you going?"
“半夜十二点。” “你上哪儿去?”
"To a real country... the best in the world--a wonderful place!" "What is it called?"
“去一个真正的国家……这是全世界最美的国家,一个极好的地方!” “它叫什么名字?”
"It is called the Land of Toys. Why don't you come, too?" "I? Oh, no!"
“叫玩具国。你为什么不跟我一起去呢?” “我?噢,我可不去!”
"You are making a big mistake, Pinocchio. Believe me, if you don't come, you'll be sorry.
“那你就大错特错了,皮诺乔。相信我的话,不去你会后悔的。
Where can you find a place that will agree better with you and me?
对我们来说,哪儿还能找到一个比这更好的地方呢?
No schools, no teachers, no books! In that blessed place there is no such thing as study.
没有学校,没有老师,没有书本!在这幸福国家里永远不用做学习之类的事。
Here, it is only on Saturdays that we have no school.
在这里,我们只有周六不用上学。
In the Land of Toys, every day, except Sunday, is a Saturday.
在玩具国,除了周日,每天都是星期六。
- With this marionette I wish to travel through the world.我希望带着这个木偶周游世界。
- The development of marionette had a great influence on the future development of opera.木偶戏的发展对以后的戏曲有十分重要的影响。