神探夏洛克第二季第二集_21
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第二集_21
喂?
Hello?
你是谁? 你们必须找到亨利
Who's this? You've got to find Henry.
是露易丝·摩梯末
It's Louise Mortimer.
露易丝 什么事?
Louise, what's wrong?
亨利记起了什么 然后...
Henry was, was remembering. Then...
他开始...
He tried...
他带着枪 他拿枪出去要...
He's got a gun, he went for the gun and tried to...
什么?
What?
他出去了 可你们必须制止他
He's gone. But you've got to stop him,
我不知道他想做什么
I don't know what he might do.
你在哪儿?
Where, where are you?
他的家 我还好 还好
His house. I'm OK. I'm OK.
在那里呆着 我们派人过去 好吗?
Right, stay there.We'll get someone to you, OK?
亨利? 他攻击了她
Henry? He's attacked her.
跑了? 嗯
Gone? Hm.
他只会去一个地方 事情的原点
There's only one place he'll go, back to where it started.
雷斯垂德? 马上去德沃谷 带上把枪
Lestrade? Get to the Hollow. Dewer's Hollow, now! And bring a gun.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 爸爸
I'm so sorry, Dad.
不 亨利! 不 退后
No, Henry, no, no! Get back!
离我远点 没事的 亨利 放松
Get away from me! Easy, Henry, easy. Just relax.
我知道我是什么 我知道我想做什么
I know what I am,I know what I tried to do.
快把枪放下 没事的
Just put the gun down, it's OK.
不 我知道我是什么
No, no! I know what I am!
我相信你知道 亨利
Yes, I'm sure you do, Henry.
有人全部解释给你听了 不是吗?
It's all been explained to you, hasn't it?
小心地解释了 什么?
Explained very carefully. What?
有人要堵住你的嘴
Someone needed to keep you quiet,
把你留在童年
needed to keep you as a child,
重复你们俩的噩梦
to reassert the dream you both clung on to,
因为你已经开始记起了
because you had started to remember.
回忆 亨利
Remember now, Henry,
你得想起你小时候在这里发生了什么
you've got to remember what happened here when you were a little boy.
我以为它杀了我爸爸
I thought it had got my dad.
那猎犬 我以为...上帝啊
The hound. I thought... Oh, Jesus!
我不知道 我再也不知道了
I don't...I don't know any more!I don't!
不 亨利
No, Henry!
看在上帝份上 你想想 自由和印这两个词
Henry, for God's sake! Henry, remember. "Liberty In." Two words.
二十年前受惊小男孩看到的词
Two words a frightened little boy saw here twenty years ago.
你得把片段凑在一起
You'd started to piece things together.
想起那晚在这里发生了什么
Remember what happened here that night.
不是动物 对吧 亨利?
It wasn't an animal, was it, Henry?
不是怪兽?
Not a monster.
是一个男人
A man.
你无力承受 你只是个小孩
You couldn't cope.You were just a child.
所以你把记忆改成了完全不同的样子
So you rationalised it into something very different.
可你开始想起真相了 得制止你
Then you started to remember, so you had to be stopped.
把你逼疯
Driven out of your mind
就没人会相信你的话了
so that no-one would believe a word that you said.
夏洛克
Sherlock!
没事的
It's OK.
没事 伙计
It's OK, mate.
但我们见到了 昨晚见到了猎犬...
But we saw it, the hound,last night. We did, we s...
没有 但有条狗 亨利
No, but there was a dog, Henry,
留下足迹 惊吓目击者
leaving footprints,scaring witnesses,
但是和普通狗没两样
but nothing more than an ordinary dog.
标签:
神探夏洛克