陨落星辰第二季 第5期:取出子弹
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
So, they finally got the bullet out, but Anne says he's looking pretty weak.
终于把子弹取出来了,但安说他还是很虚弱
Your father's a fighter, Hal. I know that firsthand.
你父亲是个硬汉,哈尔,这个我有体会
Yeah, but you saw the way he looked. There's no telling what else he's been through.
是,但他的样子你也看到了。他到底还经历了些什么,还不好说
How's Ben handling it?
本的情况如何
He's been keeping to himself. You know, he's got to feel like hell.
他一直很独自一人。肯定心里很难过
You notice anything else about him?
还注意到他有其他动向吗
Look, Ben's fine, all right?
本没事的
If the Skitters are still pulling his strings 1, I think they'd make him miss every now and then.
如果突击者还在操纵他,肯定会时不时召走他
I still want you to keep an eye on him.
我还是想让你留意他
Now, I know that you're worried about your father, Hal, but we got a situation here.
当然,我知道你在担心你爸爸,哈尔,但是现在有大麻烦了
陨落星辰第二季
Yeah, like how this eight-minute escape window just turned into two.
是啊,八分钟逃离间隙怎么变成两分钟
Those munitions 2 we lucked into allowed us to inflict 3 some serious pain,
那几个碰巧找到的军火库能给它们点苦头吃
but these ambushes 4 were supposed to be a holding action till we got new orders.
但是这些伏兵要得到进一步命令才能实施
You're not thinking about backing down, are you?
你不是想让步吧
We haven't heard word one from any of the other units since that attack on Boston.
自从那次波士顿被袭后,其他部队一直没有音讯
For all I know, we're the only ones still left in the fight.
据我所知,现在还在坚持战斗的只剩我们
And I'm for killing 5 these bastards 6 every chance we get, but we get boxed in, we may not come out.
只要有机会,我一定宰了那些畜生,但我们一旦被围,可能就无法脱身了
So we don't get boxed in.
所以我们不能被围
All right? We're finally drawing blood. That was the point, right?
终于到了修理它们的时候了。这才是重点,对吗
Got to hurt them as much as they hurt us.
让它们尝尝我们的痛苦
I'm gonna go get some air. If anything changes, just come outside.
我去透透气。有任何变化,就到外面来找我
n.弦
- He sat on the bed,idly plucking the strings of his guitar.他坐在床上,随意地拨着吉他的弦。
- She swept her fingers over the strings of the harp.她用手指划过竖琴的琴弦。
n.军火,弹药;v.供应…军需品
- The army used precision-guided munitions to blow up enemy targets.军队用精确瞄准的枪炮炸掉敌方目标。
- He rose [made a career for himself] by dealing in munitions.他是靠贩卖军火发迹的。
vt.(on)把…强加给,使遭受,使承担
- Don't inflict your ideas on me.不要把你的想法强加于我。
- Don't inflict damage on any person.不要伤害任何人。
n.埋伏( ambush的名词复数 );伏击;埋伏着的人;设埋伏点v.埋伏( ambush的第三人称单数 );埋伏着
- He was a specialist in ambushes, he said, and explained his tactics. 他说自己是埋伏战斗方面的专家,并讲述了他的战术。 来自互联网
- It makes ambushes rather fun. 它使得埋伏战术非常有趣。 来自互联网
n.巨额利润;突然赚大钱,发大财
- Investors are set to make a killing from the sell-off.投资者准备清仓以便大赚一笔。
- Last week my brother made a killing on Wall Street.上个周我兄弟在华尔街赚了一大笔。
标签:
陨落星辰