小狐外传 第9期:露易丝
英语课
"We weren't watching," said 1 Carmen.
“我们不注意的时候,” 卡门说。
"Come down right now!" said Fox.
“赶紧给我下来!” 小狐说。
"Come and get me," said Louise.
“来抓我呀,” 露易丝说。
"You'll be sorry when I do!" said Fox. Fox climbed up the ladder 2.
“等我抓到你你就完了!” 小狐说着爬上了梯子。
"I don't like this at all," he said. He felt his knees begin to shake 3.
“我一点都不喜欢这样,” 他说。他感觉他的膝盖在颤抖。
"Don't look down," said Dexter.
“别往下看,” 德克斯特说。
But when Fox got 4 to the top, Louise was 5 not there.
但当小狐爬到顶上时,露易丝已经不见了。
"Uh-oh," said Fox. He felt all funny inside 6.
“哦-哦,” 小狐叹,他觉得心里怪怪的。
"Go on and jump!" said Dexter.
“继续啊,跳下来!” 德克斯特大喊道。
"The kid 7 did 8 it," said Carmen.
“那孩子跳下来了,” 卡门说。
"Jump!" said Junior 9 and Louise.
“跳啊!” 朱尼尔和露易丝也大喊道。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
n.梯子,阶梯,梯状物
- He got down from the ladder.他从梯子上下来了。
- The book is the ladder of human progress.书是人类进步的阶梯。
n./vt.(shook;shaken)震动;颤抖;vi.摇动,摇
- Let's shake hands and be friends.让我们握手做朋友。
- Shake,shake,shake your shoulders,shake them up and down.耸耸肩,从上到下耸耸肩。
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
n.内部,内脏,内幕;adj.内部的,秘密的,户内的;prep.在...之内
- Two minutes later we were inside the taxi.两分钟以后我们已经坐在出租车里面了。
- He will be back inside two days.他将在两天内回来。
v.动词do的过去式
- How many goals did you score in the last game?上一场比赛你们进了几个球?
- Why did you choose basketball in the first place?你为何首先选择篮球呢?