神探夏洛克第二季第一集_11
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_11
得赶快报警 好
We should call the police. Yes.
马上就到 我的老天
On their way. For God's sake!
哦 闭嘴吧 这是最快的法子了
Oh, shut up, it's quick.
四下检查一下屋内 看他们是从哪儿闯进来的
Check the rest of the house, see how they got in.
看哪 一个骑士头衔到手了
Well, that's the knighthood in the bag.
是我的
Oh, and that's mine.
---------------------
I AM
[ ][ ][ ][ ]
LOCKED
---------------------
我猜所有的照片都在这里吧?
All the photographs are on here, I presume?
我当然都有备份存档
I have copies, of course.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
你肯定彻底断开了上传功能和网络连接
You'll have permanently 1 disabled any kind of uplink or connection.
这部手机里的内容独一无二
Unless the contents of this phone are unique,
你才能卖个好价钱
you couldn't sell them.
谁说我要卖了?
Who said I'm selling?
好吧 那他们为何感兴趣呢?
Well, why would they be interested?
这里面肯定不仅仅是照片
Whatever's on the phone, it's clearly not just photographs.
这部拍照手机是我的生命 福尔摩斯先生
That camera-phone is my life, Mr Holmes.
你要是拿走 我就死定了 它是我唯一的保命符
I'd die before I let you take it. It's my protection.
夏洛克 现在不是了
Sherlock! It was.
他们一定是从这儿进来的
Must have come in this way.
显然
Clearly.
她没事 只是昏过去了而已
It's all right, she's just out cold.
她经常这样的 这屋有个后门
Oh, God knows she's used to that. There's a back door.
华生医生你去看看吧
Better check it, Dr Watson.
好吧
Sure.
你很镇定嘛
You're very calm.
你的机关刚才可是杀了人
Well, your booby trap did just kill a man.
不然死的就是我了
He would have killed me.
预先做好自我防范总没错
It was self defence in advance.
那是什么? 怎么?
What is that?! What?
给我
Give it to me.
快给我 不
Now. Give it to me. No
快给我 不给
Give it to me. No.
看在老天的份上
Oh, for goodness sake!
快放下
Drop it.
我叫你快放下
I...said...drop it!
谢了 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
告诉那个贵族美妞 照片在我这儿很安全
ow, tell that sweet little posh thing the pictures are safe with me.
我无意勒索 仅为保命
They're not for blackmail 2, just for insurance.
另外 我很乐意有机会再跟她见见
Besides, I might want to see her again.
哦不不 别挣扎了
Oh, no no no no no.
很高兴见到你
It's been a pleasure.
别破坏情绪
Don't spoil it.
深深烙印在你脑海中我的形象
This is how I want you to remember me,
将是"打败你的女人"
the woman who beat you.
睡吧 夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Goodnight, Mr Sherlock Holmes.
天哪 你干什么了
Jesus! What are you doing?
他会昏睡几个小时
He'll sleep for a few hours.
别让他被自己的呕吐物呛死
Make sure he doesn't choke on his own vomit 3,
那样尸体就不帅了
it makes for a very unattractive corpse 4.
你给他下了什么药? 夏洛克?
What's this? What have you given him? Sherlock?
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
我在很多朋友身上都试过了
I've used it on loads of my friends.
夏洛克 听得见我说话吗?
Sherlock, can you hear me?
我小看他了 他很懂观察细节
You know, I was wrong about him. He did know where to look.
观察什么? 你在说什么?
For what? What are you talking about?
我的保险箱密码 是什么
The key-code to my safe. What was it?
我要告诉他吗?
Shall I tell him?
我的三围
My measurements.
adv.永恒地,永久地,固定不变地
- The accident left him permanently scarred.那次事故给他留下了永久的伤疤。
- The ship is now permanently moored on the Thames in London.该船现在永久地停泊在伦敦泰晤士河边。
n.讹诈,敲诈,勒索,胁迫,恫吓
- She demanded $1000 blackmail from him.她向他敲诈了1000美元。
- The journalist used blackmail to make the lawyer give him the documents.记者讹诈那名律师交给他文件。
v.呕吐,作呕;n.呕吐物,吐出物
- They gave her salty water to make her vomit.他们给她喝盐水好让她吐出来。
- She was stricken by pain and began to vomit.她感到一阵疼痛,开始呕吐起来。
标签:
神探夏洛克