神探夏洛克第二季第一集_8
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第二季
英语课
神探夏洛克第二季第一集_8
到了吗?
Are we here?
还有两条街 不过这里就行
Two streets away, but this will do.
行什么? 揍我的脸
For what? Punch me in the face.
色调?
Shade?
血红
Blood.
揍你?
Punch you?
对 揍我 照脸揍 没听见吗?
Yes, punch me, in the face. Didn't you hear me?
你说话老有"揍我"这层意思
I always hear "punch me" when you speak
不过你一般不明说呀
but it's usually sub-text.
拜托 上帝啊
Oh, for God's sakes!
多谢 这就...
Thank you, that was...
好了 这样就够了 约翰
OK, I think we're done now, John!
你给我记住 夏洛克 我是军人 会杀人的
You want to remember, Sherlock, I was a soldier. I killed people.
你是个医生 我也有不爽的时候
You were a doctor! I had bad days!
打算穿什么?
What are you going to wear?
我的战袍 哦 算这小子走运
My battle dress. Oh, lucky boy.
喂?
Hello?
真不好意思打扰 呃 我被人袭击了
Oh, very sorry to disturb you, um, I've just been attacked, um,
呃 他们好像... 拿了我的钱包
um, and I think they, they took my wallet
还有... 手机也拿走了
and, um, and my phone.
呃 能请你帮个忙吗?
Um, please could you help me?
帮你打电话报警可以吗?
I can phone the police, if you want?
多谢了 可以吗?
Thank you. Could you, please?
不介意我在这里等他们来吧?
Would you mind if I just waited here, just until they come?
谢谢 真是多亏你了
Thank you, thank you so much.
谢谢 哦
Thank you. Oh.
我目击了全过程
I saw it all happen.
没事 我是医生 你有急救包吗?
It's OK, I'm a doctor. Have you got a first aid kit 1?
在厨房里 请进
In the kitchen. Please.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你好 听说你受伤了 好遗憾
Hello, sorry to hear you've been hurt.
凯特似乎没问你名字?
I don't think Kate caught your name?
抱歉 我叫...
I'm so sorry, I'm...
假名字总是一受惊就忘光了
It's always hard to remember an alias 2 when you've had a fright.
不是吗?
Isn't it?
没关系的
Well, there now.
我们都剥去伪装了...
We're both defrocked...
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
..Mr Sherlock Holmes.
艾德勒小姐 对吧 看看这颧骨
Miss Adler, I presume. Look at those cheekbones.
扇上去都会划破我的手呢
I could cut myself slapping that face.
要我试试看吗?
Would you like me to try?
嗯 这些应该够了
Right, this should do it.
我错过什么了吧?
I've missed something, haven't I?
请落座吧 想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆
Please, sit down. Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.
我在王宫用过茶了
I had some at the Palace.
我知道 显然
I know. Clearly.
我也在王宫用过茶了 如果有人想知道的话
I had a tea too, at the Palace. If anyone's interested.
(衬衫两天没换)
(电动剃须刀)
(今晚有约会)
(没给姐姐打电话)
(新牙刷)
(晚上和斯坦佛出去玩了)
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr Holmes?
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?
You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?
不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大
No, I think you're damaged, delusional 3
崇尚某种强力 对你来说 那就是你自己
and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.
还有个人爱着你
Hmm, and somebody loves you.
要是让我揍你的脸
If I had to punch that face,
我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的
I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.
哈哈 能请你穿点东西吗?
Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?
呃 什么都行 餐巾?
Er, anything at all. A napkin?
怎么 你觉得暴露了吗?
Why? Are you feeling exposed?
我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了
I don't think John knows where to look.
不 我想他完全知道该往哪看
No, I think he knows exactly where.
你呢 我就不好说了
I'm not sure about you.
如果我想看裸女
If I was to look at naked women,
我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的
I'd borrow John's laptop.
你本来就爱借我的电脑
You do borrow my laptop.
我那是充公
I confiscate 4 it.
算了 换个好点的话题
Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.
现在告诉我 我需要知道...
Now, tell me, I need to know -
是怎么做到的?
how was it done?
什么?
What?
n.用具包,成套工具;随身携带物
- The kit consisted of about twenty cosmetic items.整套工具包括大约20种化妆用品。
- The captain wants to inspect your kit.船长想检查你的行装。
n.化名;别名;adv.又名
- His real name was Johnson,but he often went by the alias of Smith.他的真名是约翰逊,但是他常常用化名史密斯。
- You can replace this automatically generated alias with a more meaningful one.可用更有意义的名称替换这一自动生成的别名。
妄想的
- You became delusional and attacked several people trying to escape. 你产生了错觉并攻击了许多人还试图逃走。 来自电影对白
- He is incoherent, delusional, suffering auditory hallucinations. 他出现无逻辑的,妄想的,幻听的症状。 来自电影对白
v.没收(私人财产),把…充公
- The police have the right to confiscate any forbidden objects they find.如发现违禁货物,警方有权查扣。
- Did the teacher confiscate your toy?老师没收你的玩具了吗?
标签:
神探夏洛克