英语听力 暮光之城·暮色 第353期:第二十三章 天使(6)
时间:2018-12-26 作者:英语课 分类:暮光之城•暮色
英语课
Bella? Carlisle called to me. “贝拉?”卡莱尔向我喊道。
I tried to answer. Mmmmm? 我试图回答。“嗯?”
Is the fire gone? “火焰消失了吗?”
Yes, I sighed. Thank you, Edward. “是的。”我叹息着。“谢谢你,爱德华。”
I love you, he answered. “我爱你。”他答道。
I know, I breathed, so tired. “我知道。”我低声说着,感到那么的疲惫。
I heard my favorite sound in the world: Edward's quiet laugh, weak with relief. 我听到了在这世界上我最爱的声音:爱德华安静的笑声,他的声音因为宽慰而有些无力。
Bella? Carlisle asked again. “贝拉?”卡莱尔又问道。
I frowned; I wanted to sleep. What? 我皱起了眉头。我只想睡觉。“什么?”
Where is your mother? “你母亲在哪里?”
In Florida, I sighed. He tricked me, Edward. He watched our videos. The outrage 1 in my voice was pitifully frail 2. “在佛罗里达。”我叹了口气。“他骗了我,爱德华。他看了我们的录像。”我声音里的愤怒微弱得可悲。
But that reminded me. 但这提醒了我。
Alice. I tried to open my eyes. Alice, the video he knew you, Alice, he knew where you came from. I meant to speak urgently, but my voice was feeble. “爱丽丝。”我试图睁开眼睛。“爱丽丝,那段视频他认识你,爱丽丝,他知道你从哪里来。”我刻意说得紧迫些,但我的声音太虚弱了。
I smell gasoline, I added, surprised through the haze 3 in my brain. “我闻到了汽油的味道。”我补充道,惊讶穿透了我脑海里的薄雾。
It's time to move her, Carlisle said. “是时候挪动她了。”卡莱尔说道。
No, I want to sleep, I complained. “不,我只想睡觉。”我抱怨道。
You can sleep, sweetheart, I'll carry you, Edward soothed 4 me. “你尽管睡,甜心,我会抱着你的。”爱德华安抚着我。
And I was in his arms, cradled against his chest floating, all the pain gone. 然后,我落入了他的环抱,就好像躺在摇篮里一样,紧贴着他的胸膛我在漂浮着,所有的疼痛都消失了。
Sleep now, Bella were the last words I heard. “睡吧,贝拉。”这是我所听到的最后一句话。
1 outrage
n.暴行,侮辱,愤怒;vt.凌辱,激怒
- When he heard the news he reacted with a sense of outrage.他得悉此事时义愤填膺。
- We should never forget the outrage committed by the Japanese invaders.我们永远都不应该忘记日本侵略者犯下的暴行。
2 frail
adj.身体虚弱的;易损坏的
- Mrs. Warner is already 96 and too frail to live by herself.华纳太太已经九十六岁了,身体虚弱,不便独居。
- She lay in bed looking particularly frail.她躺在床上,看上去特别虚弱。
标签:
英语听力