英语PK台 第821期:跟《老友记》学美语(3)
英语课
地点:莫妮卡公寓
人物:乔伊、罗斯、钱德勒、莫妮卡、瑞秋、菲比
事件:乔伊接到经纪公司的电话,首次得到在大荧幕露面的机会。
剧情片段
Joey: My agent has just gotten me a job...in the new Al Pacino movie!
乔伊:我的经纪人刚刚给我安排了工作……我可以在阿尔·帕西诺的新片中演出了。
Monica: Well, what’s the part?
莫妮卡:演什么角色?
Joey: Can you believe this? Al Pacino! This guy’s the reason I became an actor! “I’m out of order? Pfeeeh. You’re out of order! This whole courtroom’s out of order!”1
乔伊:你们能相信吗?是阿尔·帕西诺!我就是因为喜欢他才立志要当演员的!“我失控了,你也失控了,这整个法庭都失控了!”
Phoebe: Seriously, what—what’s the part?
菲比:言归正传,什么,什么角色?
Joey: “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!”2
乔伊:“正当我认为已出局时,他们却又将我拉回!
Ross: C’mon, seriously, Joey, what’s the part?
罗斯:快老实说,乔伊,什么角色?
Joey: I’m his…
乔伊:我演他的……
Rachel: You’re, you’re “mahmahmah” what?
瑞秋:你是,你是“呐呐呐呐”什么?
Joey: I’m his butt 1 double. Okay? I play Al Pacino’s butt. Alright? He goes into the shower, and then—I’m his butt.
乔伊:我是他臀部的替身,好了吧?我演阿尔·帕西诺的臀部,行了吗?他走进浴室,然后,我就是他的屁股。
Monica: Oh my God3.
莫妮卡:天呐!
Joey: C’mon, you guys. This is a real movie, and Al Pacino’s in it, and that’s big!
乔伊:别这样,这是一部阿尔·帕西诺主演的电影,是大制作!
Chandler: Oh no, it’s terrific 2, it’s... it’s... y’know, you deserve this, After all your years of struggling, you’ve finally been able to crack your way into show business.
钱德勒:哦,别误会,这真是太棒了,这是……这是……你知道吗,你应得的。这是你多年来努力的成果,你终于能登上大银幕、进军演艺界了!
标签:
英语PK台