打工姐妹花第一季 第260期:当面的分手
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Come on, Chanel shoes! Come on, Chanel knockoffs. 快出来,香奈儿的鞋。快出来,山寨香奈儿
Why are you not dressed yet? 你怎么还不换衣服
'Cause ladies take forever 1. 因为女人上厕所慢死了
It's all the spanx. 都怪那些塑身裤
Well, go, use my stall 2. I want to go stick my head out, and see if I can scope 3 out Johnny. 去,用我那间,我要伸个头出去,看看能不能发现强尼。
No, ma'am, no! Not fair, ma'am. 不,女士,不,这不公平
Try the handicapper. This side. Good idea. 试试残疾人厕所,这边。好主意。
I cannot get a break tonight. 我今晚真是霉运不断
Psst, yo, Max. Johnny! Who are you looking for? 麦克斯!强尼!你在找谁
The Dominos guy. I was hiding in there, 'cause five more minutes, the pizza's free. 达美乐披萨仔。我躲在里面是因为再过五分钟披萨就能免费吃
I was hoping I'd run into you. Eh, no big deal. 我还期待能遇见你呢。也没什么好见的
Pretty big deal. You look amazing. 当然不是,你看起美呆了
Amazing. I will go as far as amaze-balls. 美得我蛋疼菊紧,虎躯一震
Thanks. You look like a guy in a commercial 4 who has a ring and puppy 5 hidden somewhere. 多谢夸奖。你看起像广告里那种藏着戒指和小狗的男人。
Can you believe it? We're both at this shmancy thing. 你能相信吗?咱俩身穿锦衣华服
Look how far we've gotten. 我们变化真大呀
Actually, when you think about it, we didn't get very far at all. 其实当你静心一想,你会发现我们都没变。
Nope, you're right. We didn't. Yeah, why? 对,你说得对,的确没变。为什么
Timing 6, I guess. Timing? Okay, whatever. 时机不对吧。时机?随你怎么说吧
You know, from now on, when I think of you, 从现在开始,每当我想起你
I'm gonna think of you in this and not the uniform. 我会想着你身穿礼服,而不是制服的样子
You know, from now on, maybe you shouldn't think of me at all. Gotta go, Mr. Manhattan. 从现在开始,或许你就不该再想我。走啦,曼哈顿先生。
1 forever
adv.(=for ever)永远;总是
- Teacher is powerful in a child's eyes forever.老师在孩子们的心中永远是强者。
- You can't depend on your parents forever.你不能永远依赖你父母。
2 stall
n.摊位,铺子,售货亭
- She sells fruits at a market stall.她在市场的货摊上卖水果。
- He has a stall that sells designer ripoffs.他开了个铺子卖仿冒设计师品牌衣服。
3 scope
n.(处理、研究事物的)范围,余地,机会
- There is limited scope for creativity in my job.我的工作中发挥创造力的空间有限。
- There is little scope for initiative in this job.这工作几乎没有发挥主动性的余地。
4 commercial
adj.商业的,商用的,商品化的;n.广告节目
- He has gained a footing in the commercial world.他已在商界取得立足之地。
- The plane did not fly the usual commercial route.飞机没有沿通常的商业航线飞。
标签:
打工姐妹花