陨落星辰第二季 第48期:暴车族巡视遇敌
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
I never should've let those two go out on patrol three nights in a row.
我就不该让他俩连着三晚去巡逻
I'm his father. I didn't even know he was on patrol.
我是他父亲。我连他在巡逻都不知道
I should've been paying better attention.
我应该多关心他一点
I can't protect them anymore. We can't protect them anymore.
我再也保护不了他们了。我们再也保护不了他们了
All we can do is prepare them for the world that's in front of them,
我们只能帮他们准备好,让他们更好地面对现在这个世界
And it's a world where kids have to grow up too fast.
在这个世界,孩子们成长过快
And there's gonna be consequences and there's gonna be casualties.
这样肯定会有副作用,还会有人员伤亡
I wish that that gave me some comfort, Tom. But it doesn't. No. Me either.
我以为那能让我轻松点,汤姆。但并没有。对我来说也没有
We need to make sure that our location is still secure.
我们得保证这里依旧安全
Wake Pope up from his beauty sleep, have the berserkers sweep the area.
去把珀普从美梦里叫醒,让暴车族巡视那片地区
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官
Well, there's a pretty sight.
场面真壮观
Oh, they got these two real good. Blackened Skitter. Yum.
他们还真杀了这两只畜生。炭烤迅猎兽,很好
That's our Dragon's Breath. Little bastards 1 used our ammo.
这是我们的龙息弹。小杂种竟然用我们的武器
What do you got there? It's Jimmy's compass.
那是什么?吉米的指南针
Well, there's no Skitters for 100 miles.
好了,方圆100英里都没有迅猎兽
Take up defensive 2 positions in those trees. Go! Go! Go! What? Now.
到那片树后面寻找防御位置,快快!什么?快走!
What the hell is the matter with you, Mason?
你到底怎么回事,梅森?
Let's light 'em up. No. Hold your fire.
烧了它们。别,别开火
Did you just give my guys an order?
你这是在命令我们吗
They're just collecting their dead.
它们只是在收尸
Tector. Lyle. Blow their heads off. No. Don't. Don't. Don't. Do it! No, don't. Well, crap.
泰克多,莱尔。爆了它们的头。不,别别。开火。别。天呐
Just let them get what they came for.
随他们去吧
Well, that was damn close. Good call, Tom.
那个距离真的很近。多亏你提醒,汤姆
Yeah. Good call.
对。干得好。
标签:
陨落星辰