神探夏洛克第一季第一集_15
时间:2019-03-16 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季
英语课
神探夏洛克第一季第一集_15
夏洛克·福尔摩斯的车
Taxi for Sherlock Holmes.
我没叫出租车
I didn't order a taxi.
但你未必不需要
Doesn't mean you don't need one.
你是那个出租司机
You're the cabbie.
停在诺森伯兰街外的
The one who stopped outside Northumberland Street.
那是你 不是乘客
It was you. Not your passenger.
你瞧 没人会想到出租司机
See? No-one ever thinks about the cabbie.
就像是透明人
It's like you're invisible.
永远被人抛到脑后
Just the back of an 'ead.
对连环杀手 真是得天独厚
Proper advantage for a serial 1 killer 2.
你认罪了? 哦 当然
Is this a confession 3? Oh, yeah.
再告诉你件事
I'll tell you what else...
要是你现在叫警察 我不逃跑
If you call the coppers 4 now, I won't run.
我乖乖坐着 束手就擒 我保证
I'll sit quiet and they can take me down, I promise.
为什么?
Why?
因为你不会的 我不会吗?
Cos you're not going to do that. Am I not?
我没杀那四个人 福尔摩斯先生
I didn't kill those four people, Mr Holmes.
我跟他们聊天
I spoke 5 to 'em...
他们就自行了断了
and they killed themselves.
如果你现在叫警察 我保证一件事
If you get the coppers now, I'll promise you one thing.
我永远不告诉你我说了什么
I will never tell you what I said.
不过再也没人会死了
No-one else will die, though,
我相信他们也能结案了
and I believe they call that a result.
你也永远不知道他们怎么死的了
And you won't ever understand how those people died.
你想要哪种结案?
What kind of result do you care about?
如果我想要真相
If I wanted to understand...
我该怎么做? 我请你兜个风
.. what would I do? Let me take you for a ride.
好把我也杀掉?
So you can kill me too?
我没想杀你 福尔摩斯先生
I don't want to kill you, Mr Holmes.
我只想跟你聊聊
I'm going to talk to ya...
你就自行了断了
.. and then you're going to kill yourself.
他上出租车了 是夏洛克 他坐车走了
He just got in a cab... It's Sherlock. He just drove off in a cab.
我说吧 他就是这种人
I told you, he does that.
又被他跑掉了
He bloody 6 left again.
我们在浪费时间
We're wasting our time!
我打手机试试 开了响铃
I'm... calling the phone, it's ringing out.
如果开了响铃 那它不在这儿
And if it's ringing, it's not here.
我再定位试试
I'll try the search again.
有关系吗 有意思吗
Does it matter? Does any of it?
他是个疯子 总会让你失望
He's just a lunatic, and he'll always let you down.
你在浪费时间 大家的时间
And you're wasting your time. All our time.
好吧 伙计们
OK, everybody...
收工
done here.
你怎么找到我的?
How did you find me?
哦 我认出你了
Oh, I recognised ya.
就在你追我车的时候
Soon as I saw you chasing my cab.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes!
有人警告我提防你
I was warned about you.
我还上过你的网站 真不错 我喜欢
I've been on your website, too. Brilliant stuff! Loved it.
谁警告你? 某个注意到你的人
Who warned you about me? Just someone out there who's noticed.
谁?
Who?
谁会注意到我?
Who would notice me?
你真谦虚 福尔摩斯先生
You're too modest, Mr Holmes.
我才没有
I'm really not.
你有个粉丝了
Got yourself a fan.
给我讲讲
Tell me more.
只告诉你这些了
That's all you're going to know.
在这辈子
In THIS lifetime.
他这是干啥 他跑什么?
Why did he do that? Why did he have to leave?
你比我了解他
You know him better than I do.
我认识他5年了 不 我不了解他
I've known him for five years - and no, I don't.
那你为什么忍受他?
So why do you put up with him?
我是死马当活马医啊
Because I'm desperate, that's why.
也因为夏洛克·福尔摩斯是个伟人
And because Sherlock Holmes is a great man -
我想有一天 如果我们大家走运
and I think one day, if we're very, very lucky,
他可能还会成为好人
he might even be a good one.
n.连本影片,连本电视节目;adj.连续的
- A new serial is starting on television tonight.今晚电视开播一部新的电视连续剧。
- Can you account for the serial failures in our experiment?你能解释我们实验屡屡失败的原因吗?
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
n.自白,供认,承认
- Her confession was simply tantamount to a casual explanation.她的自白简直等于一篇即席说明。
- The police used torture to extort a confession from him.警察对他用刑逼供。
铜( copper的名词复数 ); 铜币
- I only paid a few coppers for it. 我只花了几个铜板买下这东西。
- He had only a few coppers in his pocket. 他兜里仅有几个铜板。
n.(车轮的)辐条;轮辐;破坏某人的计划;阻挠某人的行动 v.讲,谈(speak的过去式);说;演说;从某种观点来说
- They sourced the spoke nuts from our company.他们的轮辐螺帽是从我们公司获得的。
- The spokes of a wheel are the bars that connect the outer ring to the centre.辐条是轮子上连接外圈与中心的条棒。
标签:
神探夏洛克