时间:2019-03-06 作者:英语课 分类:英语PK台


英语课

   地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓


  人物:钱德勒,罗斯,莫妮卡
  事件:钱德勒、罗斯和莫妮卡互揭老底,说出了每个人一直不为人知的糗事。
  Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? Okay! Okay! In college, Ross used to wear leg warmers!
  钱德勒:你想说秘密?好吧,好吧!上大学的时候,罗斯常穿暖腿套!
  Ross: All right! All right! Chandler entered a Vanilla 1 Ice look-a-like contest and won!
  罗斯:好啊!好啊!钱德勒去参加“瓦尼拉·艾斯明星脸”比赛,还赢了!
  Chandler: Ross came in fourth and cried!
  钱德勒:罗斯得了第四名,还为此痛哭了!
  Monica: Oh my God!
  莫妮卡:噢,天啊!
  Ross: Oh, is that funny? Oh, you—you find that funny? Well maybe Chandler should know some of your secrets too!
  罗斯:哦,觉得好玩是吗?哦,你,觉得好玩?那么,也许钱德勒也该知道一些你的秘密!
  Monica: I–I already told him everything! You shush!
  莫妮卡:我,我早就告诉他所有的事了!你闭嘴吧!
  Ross: Once Monica was sent to her room without dinner, so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry 2 box she'd made.
  罗斯:有一次莫妮卡被罚不许吃饭,回房间待着,她就把自己用通心粉做的首饰盒吃掉了。
  Monica: Ross used to stay up every Saturday night to watch Golden 3 Girls!
  莫妮卡:罗斯以前每星期六都熬夜看《金发女郎》!
  Ross: Monica couldn't tell time 'til she was 13!
  罗斯:莫妮卡在13岁之前都不会看表!
  Monica: It's hard for some people!
  莫妮卡:那对有些人来说就是很难嘛!
  Chandler: Of course it is. Wow—whoa!
  钱德勒:当然了,当然了。我滴个老天爷呀!
  Monica: Chandler one time wore my underwear 4 to work!
  莫妮卡:钱德勒有一次穿着我的内裤去上班了!
  Chandler: Hey!
  钱德勒:嘿!

n.香子兰,香草
  • He used to love milk flavoured with vanilla.他过去常爱喝带香草味的牛奶。
  • I added a dollop of vanilla ice-cream to the pie.我在馅饼里加了一块香草冰激凌。
n.(jewllery)(总称)珠宝
  • The burglars walked off with all my jewelry.夜盗偷走了我的全部珠宝。
  • Jewelry and lace are mostly feminine belongings.珠宝和花边多数是女性用品。
adj.金的,含金的,可贵的,金色的,贵重的,繁盛的
  • My teacher is an Englishman with golden hair.我的老师是一个金黄色头发的英国人。
  • It's a balmy evening,the golden time for lovers.这是一个暖和的夜晚,是恋人们的黄金时光。
n.衫衣,内衣,贴身衣
  • He had removed his underwear.他已脱去了内衣。
  • They left off their woollen underwear when the weather got warm.天气转暖的时候,他们不再穿羊毛内衣。
标签: 英语PK台