英国语文第一册 第53期:闹铃的告诫
时间:2019-03-05 作者:英语课 分类:英国语文第一册
英语课
LESSON 53 WHAT THE CLOCK SAYS 第五十三课 闹铃的告诫
"Tick," the clock says, "tick, tick, tick!" "滴"钟想了"滴滴滴!"
What you have to do, do quick: 你要做什么,那就赶紧做:
Time is gliding 1 fast away; 时间在快速流逝
Let us act, and act to-day. 赶紧行动,就是现在
If your lesson you would get, 上课,那么你就会有收获
Do it now, and do not fret 2: 不要烦恼,就是现在
That alone is hearty 3 fun 仅仅这个就已有趣
Which comes after work is done. 工作做完,下面是什么?
When your mother says,"Obey," 当你妈妈说"服从"
Do not loiter, do not stay; 不要虚度,不要停滞
Wait not for another tick; 不要等待下一秒
What you have to do, do quick. 你要做的,赶紧去做
Kindness and love to all I owe, 善良,爱至于我所拥有的
No other debt does God allow; 上天绝不允许其他罪过
Kindness and love, then, I must pay 接受善良和爱,我必须回报
To every body, every day. 献给每个人,每天都如此
And when I borrow, or I buy, 当我借取或者购买
Must pay again; for God will try, 必须再次回报;这是上天赠与的
By His own law, my works and ways. 以它的规则,我的成果和方式
Oh, may I serve Him all my days; 啊,愿我一直为他服务
Be always honest, just, and true; 永远诚实,公正,真诚
And what I've said, take care to do. 我说了什么,认真去做
v.(使)烦恼;(使)焦急;(使)腐蚀,(使)磨损
- Don't fret.We'll get there on time.别着急,我们能准时到那里。
- She'll fret herself to death one of these days.她总有一天会愁死的.