绿箭侠第一季 第289期:有惊无险
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
I said, open the door. Thank you.
我说开门。谢谢
The place is kind of a mess. I've been using it to store the bulk of our inventory 1.
这地方真是一片乱。我用它来储藏我们大部分存货
What's in the boxes?
箱子里是什么
Why don't you have a look.
你自己看啊
Well, if prohibition 2 were still in effect, you might actually have a basis of a criminal complaint.
如果禁酒令还有效的话,你有刑事诉讼依据了
Would you like to open the rest of the crates 3?
想打开其他板条箱吗
So if you don't have anything to hide...
既然你们没什么需要藏的
Why didn't you want the inspector 4 down here?
为什么这里不让检查
Well, the ventilation system in this place hasn't been updated since the sixties.
这里的通风系统六十年代之后就没换过
Maybe we shouldn't even be open. Yeah.
也许我们都没法营业。是的。
I'm sorry. I thought he was ok with us being together.
抱歉。我以为他能接受我们在一起
He wasn't wrong. I bribed 5 a guy.
他没错,我是贿赂了那个人
That's not why he brought out his jackboots.
那他也不该使这种高压手段
It's all gonna be fine. I'll see you at home. Good night. Good night.
会没事的。回家见。晚安。晚安。
n.详细目录,存货清单
- Some stores inventory their stock once a week.有些商店每周清点存货一次。
- We will need to call on our supplier to get more inventory.我们必须请供应商送来更多存货。
n.禁止;禁令,禁律
- The prohibition against drunken driving will save many lives.禁止酒后开车将会减少许多死亡事故。
- They voted in favour of the prohibition of smoking in public areas.他们投票赞成禁止在公共场所吸烟。
n.检查员,监察员,视察员
- The inspector was interested in everything pertaining to the school.视察员对有关学校的一切都感兴趣。
- The inspector was shining a flashlight onto the tickets.查票员打着手电筒查看车票。
标签:
绿箭侠