咱们裸熊 第41期:糯懦拉
英语课
Ooh! Dude! There's a new nom nom video!
伙计们!新出了一个糯懦拉的视频!
Isn't that the koala 1 who threw you out of his limo? That guy's a butt 2.
这不是把你扔出豪华轿车的那只考拉吗?那家伙就是个混蛋。
Well, yeah, I don't like him personally, but I still like his videos. Just watch.
是啊,我不喜欢他这个人,但他的视频还不错。看看吧。
So cute, right?
太可爱了,是吧?
Yeah, actually that wasn't bad. What's that one on the side there?
好吧,确实挺可爱的。旁边那个是什么?
Uh, hmm, I don't know. Let's see. "Epic 3 blow-up"?
我不知道。看看。"史诗般的大脾气"?
裸熊41.jpg
Good morning, Internet. Have I got the scoop 4 for you. Internet superstar 5 nom nom blows up at fans when a book signing gets a little out of hand.
早安,各位网友们。我给你们带来了一条抢先报道。在图书签售会上,网络明星糯懦拉因为一点小失控对粉丝大发脾气。
Boom 6! That should do it! You're welcome!
这样应该就行了吧!不用客气!
Oh, my gosh!Geez.
我的天啊!天啊。
Looks like our favorite koala isn't quite as cute as we thought he was.
看来我们最喜欢的考拉并没有我们想象中的那么可爱。
Well, I don't even think I need to explain myself. I was totally in the right and...Wait, who laughed? Who's laughing at me! Are you laughing at me?
我并不认为我需要为此解释什么。我完全是正确的,而且...等等,谁笑了?谁在笑我!是你在笑我吗?
Nom nom, no one's...-All right, that's it. Get this stupid thing off me!This response video went up on nom nom's channel just last night.
好啦糯懦拉,没人在...-好了,我受够了。把这个愚蠢的东西拿开!而在昨晚,针对上述视频的回应也出现在了糯懦拉的主页上。
I keep hearing the word "diva" thrown around, but that's just not true. I've got responsibilities 7 like everyone else. Oh! Looks like it's time to feed my pets.
我最近一直听到大家说我脾气不好,事实上那是错误的。我和大家一样都有责任感。看啊!是时候喂我的宠物了。
Good doggie.
乖狗狗。
I think it's clear that our favorite marsupial's career...
我认为很显然这只有袋哺乳动物的事业...
Grrrrrr. Go away!
走开!
Is all washed up. That's it for today. Don't forget to like, comment, favorite...
已经彻底完蛋了。今天的报道就到这里。别忘了点赞,留言,加收藏...
Ugh, enough. This is terrible. Poor guy, he just wanted to make great art. The pitfalls 8 of being a creative genius.
够了,真是太吓人了。可怜的家伙,他只是想搞好艺术。这仅仅是一个创造性天才的缺陷。
Oh! That's probably the thing I ordered. It's this really cool rc helicopter 9 and it flies really high and has little blinky lights...
可能是我网购的东西到了。就是这个超酷的遥控直升机能飞得相当高,而且还带小闪灯是...
Hey, was it my package? Where is it? It's rude to shut the door on the mailman 10, you...Kno-o-o-w!
我的包裹到了吗?在哪儿呢?给邮递员吃闭门羹是很不礼貌的,你…知道道道的!
Um, hey, friend. Do...Do you remember me?
你好,朋友。你... 你还记得我吗?
Oh, my gosh, it's nom nom!
我的天啊,是糯懦拉!
What's he doing here?
他在这里干什么?
I was, uh...You know, just in the area and I thought, hey, why not stop by and say hi since all my other friends are gone. And my job, and one minute you've got it all...What am I now?
我就... 刚好在这附近,然后我就想,为什么不顺路过来问声好呢?因为其他朋友都离我而去了。同时还有我的工作,前一分钟我还都拥有着...现在我又是什么呢?
Oh, you poor little cabbage. You should just stay with us, man! We got plenty of room.
可怜的小家伙。你应该和我们呆在一起,兄弟!我们这里房间多着呢。
Are you sure that's a good idea? This guy's a butt, remember?
你确定没问题吗?这家伙是个混蛋,记得吗?
Ice bear hates butts 11.
北极熊讨厌混蛋。
No, no, you guys are right. I wouldn't let me in, either. I mean, who would want a giant loser in their house? !
你们说得对。我要是你,也不会让自己进屋。我是说,谁会让一个巨大的失败者进屋呢?
n.考拉,树袋熊
- The koala is the most popular animal in this zoo.树袋熊是这个动物园里最受欢迎的动物。
- Some species sleep day and night such as the Koala Bear.一些物种白天和夜晚都睡觉,例如树袋熊。
n.笑柄;烟蒂;枪托;臀部;v.用头撞或顶
- The water butt catches the overflow from this pipe.大水桶盛接管子里流出的东西。
- He was the butt of their jokes.他是他们的笑柄。
n.史诗,叙事诗;adj.史诗般的,壮丽的
- I gave up my epic and wrote this little tale instead.我放弃了写叙事诗,而写了这个小故事。
- They held a banquet of epic proportions.他们举行了盛大的宴会。
n.铲子,舀取,独家新闻;v.汲取,舀取,抢先登出
- In the morning he must get his boy to scoop it out.早上一定得叫佣人把它剜出来。
- Uh,one scoop of coffee and one scoop of chocolate for me.我要一勺咖啡的和一勺巧克力的。
n.超级明星
- And he is a superstar.而且他还是一位超级明星。
- She has all the earmarks of a superstar.她具备超级明星的一切特征。
n.隆隆声;vt.发隆隆声
- The country is having a great boom in industry.这个国家的工业正蓬勃发展。
- Boom!Boom!Boom!A series of explosions shook the valley.轰!轰!轰!一连串爆破声震撼山谷。
责任( responsibility的名词复数 ); 职责; 责任感; 责任心
- the disproportion between the extra responsibilities and the small salary increase 额外的责任与小幅增加的薪金之间的不相称
- The job encompasses a wide range of responsibilities. 这项工作涉及的职责范围很广。
(捕猎野兽用的)陷阱( pitfall的名词复数 ); 意想不到的困难,易犯的错误
- the potential pitfalls of buying a house 购买房屋可能遇到的圈套
- Several pitfalls remain in the way of an agreement. 在达成协议的进程中还有几个隐藏的困难。
n.直升飞机;vt.用直升飞机载送;vi.乘直升飞机
- The helicopter flying at a height of 5,000 meters.这架直升机正在五千米的高空飞行。
- The pilot landed the helicopter in a rice field.飞行员将直升飞机降落在一片稻田里。
n.邮递员(现在常改称mail carrier)
- The mailman always comes at 9 o'clock.邮递员总是九点钟来。
- The mailman brought a small packet.邮差送来了一个小邮包。
标签:
咱们裸熊