咱们裸熊 第48期:熊熊退隐
英语课
Guys, we need your help!Shh. Shh. Shh.
熊熊们,我需要你们的帮助!嘘。嘘。嘘。
There's a situation at the theatre. Only you three can handle it.
剧院出了点状况。只有你们三个能搞定了。
It is too late. We have retired 1 to this quiet space.
太迟了。我们已经退隐到这安宁之地了。
Guys, please. We're desperate. We need you. Okay. Here's your full refund 2. The manager says thank you for trying.
熊熊们,拜托了。我们已经孤注一掷了。我们需要你们。好吧。这是你们的电影票全票退款。经理说感谢你们的努力。
Refund? ! We don't want our change! We want to change the world! We'll do it.
退款?!我们才不是想要回零钱呢!我们是想改变这个世界!来大干一场吧。
Who are they?Shh. Shh. Shh.
他们是谁?嘘,嘘,嘘。
This is it.
就是这了。
Aah! Don't go in there! It's madness!
啊!千万别进去!太疯狂了!
Please, silence! Stop! Shh. Shh!
请安静!停手!嘘。嘘!
I can do a somersault. Watch!
我会翻跟头。快看啊!
I'm a superhero, I can sing a song.Shh.
我是超能力英雄,我会唱歌。嘘。
Aah! I'mma sing a song!
啊!我会唱歌!
It's too late. We are doomed 3. The magic of cinema is dead.
太迟了。我们失败了。电影院的魔力不再了。
The magic of cinema...oh, that's it. I got an idea. Huh?
电影院的魔力... 哦,就是那个。我有个点子。嗯?
Movies. "Why movies?" You ask. Why are we here in this dark and kind of smelly room with total strangers?
电影。你可能会问我"为什么是电影呢"。为什么我们要跟完全陌生的人待在一个黑漆漆还有点难闻的屋子里?
We go to the movies to be a part of something together.
我们走进电影,一起成为某个故事的一部分。
Just think of all the memories we've shared, all the times we've spread our imagination wings and allowed ourselves to soar 4.
想想那些我们一同分享的美好回忆,那些我们张开想象的翅膀一起飞翔的美好时光。
We've opened our arms to new adventures filled with moments that warmed our hearts, moments that are windows to our past and help us shape our future.
我们对新的历险张开双臂,满载那些温暖人心的珍贵时刻,回溯过去,展望未来。
We are these characters. We understand all their imperfections. They love like we love.Panda!
我们就是这些电影里的角色。我们理解他们所有的缺陷。他们的爱跟我们一样。胖达!
There's no telling what mysteries will unfold or who we'll meet along the way, but life is never boring when you go to the movies.
没有人能预知前路有什么样的秘密会揭开,或是我们会在途中遇到什么人。但是沉浸在电影的时间里,生活就不会无聊。
In conclusion, who needs a telescope to look at the stars when the stars shine brighter at the movies? Now, who's ready to watch a movie? !
总之,当电影里群星闪耀,谁还需要望远镜去看天上的星星呢?那么现在,准备好看一场电影了吗?!
Really thought I had something there.
本来以为我能打动他们呢。
You gentlemen did it. You've shushed the unshushable. How can we ever repay 5 you?
你们做到了。你们让安静不下来的孩子们安静下来了。我要怎么报答你们呢?
Our reward is that justice has been served.
正义得到伸张就是对我们最好的报酬了。
It was our duty as movie-watching citizens.
作为一个看电影的文明人,这是我们的责任。
Ice bear refuses praise.
白熊才不要什么表扬呢。
Please. There must be something I can give you.
拜托了。一定有什么是我可以给你们的。
Well...Shh!
那么...嘘!
adj.隐退的,退休的,退役的
- The old man retired to the country for rest.这位老人下乡休息去了。
- Many retired people take up gardening as a hobby.许多退休的人都以从事园艺为嗜好。
v.退还,偿还;n.归还,偿还额,退款
- They demand a refund on unsatisfactory goods.他们对不满意的货品要求退款。
- We'll refund your money if you aren't satisfied.你若不满意,我们愿意退款给你。
命定的
- The court doomed the accused to a long term of imprisonment. 法庭判处被告长期监禁。
- A country ruled by an iron hand is doomed to suffer. 被铁腕人物统治的国家定会遭受不幸的。
vi.猛增,高飞,升腾,高涨,屹立
- The eagle can soar without flapping their wings.老鹰无需振翼就能翱翔。
- Borrowing is set to soar to an astonishing £60 billion.借款很可能猛增至惊人的600亿英镑。
标签:
咱们裸熊