咱们裸熊 第96期:诅咒你
英语课
Isn't this a lot better?
这里是不是好多了?
You are...
你是...
Aah! No, no, no! No! No! Aah! Curse 1 you, panpan!
啊啊!不,不,不!不!不!啊!诅咒你,胖胖!
Oh, there you are. The Internet seems to be working. Uh, are you okay?
哦,你出现了。网络似乎又连上了。呃,你没事吧?
Yeah. Technical difficulties.
是的,技术故障。
Um, you seem busy. Maybe we should talk another time.
嗯,你似乎很忙。也许下一次再聊吧。
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
I think it would be best.
我觉得这样比较好。
Please don't hang up!
拜托别下线!
Celine, I...I love you!Panda!
席琳,我...我爱你!熊猫!
Stop, stop! Arrêtez! What is going on? Pourquoi are there three of you?Um, well...
住手,住手!停!怎么回事?为什么有三个你呢?呃,嗯...
I don't understand. Was this all some kind of joke?
我不明白。这是什么恶作剧吗?
No. I was just so nervous that you wouldn't like me, and...It was my fault. I'm sorry. My brothers were just trying to help. I pretended I was something I wasn't.
不。我太担心你会不喜欢我,而且...这是我的错,我很抱歉。我的兄弟只是想帮我。我假装成另外一个人。
And then we pretended to be him pretending to be something he wasn't.
而我们假装成他,把他变成别人的样子。
Ice bear est désolé.
(法语)北极熊很抱歉。
Listen, I suppose I have a confession 2 to make, as well.
听着,我觉得我也要坦白一些事。
Really?
真的吗?
Oui. I have also been pretending. I'm not really French.
是。我也在假装。我并不是法国人。
Huh? - Huh?
啊?- 啊?
Yeah, I'm from Jersey 3. My dating profile 4 auto-corrected my hometown "Paramus" To "Paris," And I just went with it. I guess we were both nervous.
是啊,我住在新泽西。我的个人资料把我家乡"帕拉默斯"自动更正为"巴黎",而我也将错就错了。我想我们都太紧张了。
So...Does this mean you want a second date?Or third?
那么 ...你的意思是想再约一次吗?或约第三次?
Ice bear wants fourth through tenth.
北极熊打心底想约第四次。
Oh, no, no, no. The love between brothers is too important. You all seem like a good team.
哦,不,不,不。兄弟之爱太重要了。你们看起来是很棒的团队。
All right, I should get going. It was really nice meeting you all. Take care.
好吧,我要走了。遇到你们仨真的很开心,保重哦。
You know, she's right. We do make a good team.
你知道吗,她是对的。我们确实是很棒的团队。
Two! One, two! One...We did it!Ah, New Jersey's beautiful.
二!一,二!一...我们成功了!啊,新泽西真美。
n.祸因,祸根;诅咒,咒骂;骂人话
- His wealth proved a curse to him.他的财富成了祸根。
- The rabbits are a curse in this part of the country.兔子在这一带农村是一种祸害。
n.自白,供认,承认
- Her confession was simply tantamount to a casual explanation.她的自白简直等于一篇即席说明。
- The police used torture to extort a confession from him.警察对他用刑逼供。
n.运动衫
- He wears a cotton jersey when he plays football.他穿运动衫踢足球。
- They were dressed alike in blue jersey and knickers.他们穿着一致,都是蓝色的运动衫和灯笼短裤。
标签:
咱们裸熊