《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第183期:通向有人类居住的地方
英语课
A new day brings a new challenge.There's another island ahead. 新的一天又有新的挑战 前方又有一个小岛
I can see land over there,where the current's taking me. 我看到陆地了 洋流正把我带过去
But between me and the sanctuary 1 of the shoreline lies some big surf. 但在到达新的避难岛之前 还有很大海浪有待克服
Just the wind and the current are blowing me towards it's like a mouth of a river here. 风和洋流将我推进 这里像是一个河口
Try and get a good, stable position on this before the surf hits. 在海浪侵袭之前 要保持一个平稳的姿势
Once over the surf, I enter the river. 海浪一过 就进入内河了
It's a natural highway through the thick jungle. 这是穿过茂密丛林的天然通道
You see all of the banks here just this horrible jungle mangrove 2 瞧瞧这里的堤岸 看那可怕的红树林
but rivers like this on coastlines more often than not will lead you eventually to people. 不过 在海岸线上的河流 一般会通向有人类居住的地方
So that's what I'm following. 这也是我所期望的
You see there's not a lot of deadfall in the river, 可以看到河面上没有多少落叶
which you normally 3 get in the jungle,which I'm hoping is a good sign. 意味着我们真的进入了丛林深处 希望是个好的迹象
It means maybe there are people or a village who keep it open as a navigable route through the jungle. 这也许意味着 有人或者村民在清理河道 以便在从林中通行
n.圣所,圣堂,寺庙;禁猎区,保护区
- There was a sanctuary of political refugees behind the hospital.医院后面有一个政治难民的避难所。
- Most countries refuse to give sanctuary to people who hijack aeroplanes.大多数国家拒绝对劫机者提供庇护。
n.(植物)红树,红树林
- It is the world's largest tidal mangrove forest.它是世界上最大的红树林沼泽地。
- Many consider this the most beautiful mangrove forest in all Thailand.许多人认为这里是全泰国最美丽的红树林了。
标签:
荒野求生