《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第177期:尝试自由下潜
英语课
I'm on a desert island off the coast of Panama. 我身处巴拿马海域的一座荒芜的小岛上
The rains came last night,and the banana-leaf water trap has worked. 昨晚下雨了 蕉叶蓄水器发挥了作用
At least I've got a decent supply now of freshwater. 至少我弄到了令人满意的淡水补给
You lose several liters of fluid a day through breath, sweat, and pee. 每天 你的身体都会随着 呼吸 汗液 尿液而流失数升水
I'll need more water before I set out to sea. 在起航之前 我需要更多的淡水
These sort of rock gullies, they're often good places to try and free-dive for conch, oyster 1. 这种类型的岩石沟渠 通常是尝试自由下潜 以捕获海贝 牡蛎的好地方
There's quite a lot of swell 2 here,but they like that, they like that movement of the water over there. 这下面暗涌很急 不过贝类就喜欢在这样的水流中生存
Okay, let's try a bit of this. 好吧 让我们来试试
The oysters 3 are deep and well hidden. 牡蛎深藏在海底
You can train your body to stay down longer 你可以水上水下交替呆一分钟
by spending a minute under the water followed by a minute on the surface. 通过这种方式训练自己 以便在水中待得更久
That way you flush out all the carbon dioxide which is your body's trigger to breathe. 这可以使你充分呼出体内的二氧化碳 以最大程度的呼吸
Grabbing a rock,is a good way to counteract 4 your body's natural buoyancy. 手中握一块岩石 可以帮你抵消身体在水中的浮力
Hard to see without a mask.Get my breath back.I got an oyster. 没潜水镜看不清楚 让我喘喘气 我弄到了一只牡蛎
It's not the traditional,traditional dozen oysters,but it's better than nothing.Come on. Let's get it to shore. 这不是常见的 常见的那种成打出售的牡蛎 不过总比什么没有强 快点把它弄到岸上
n.牡蛎;沉默寡言的人
- I enjoy eating oyster; it's really delicious.我喜欢吃牡蛎,它味道真美。
- I find I fairly like eating when he finally persuades me to taste the oyster.当他最后说服我尝尝牡蛎时,我发现我相当喜欢吃。
vi.膨胀,肿胀;增长,增强
- The waves had taken on a deep swell.海浪汹涌。
- His injured wrist began to swell.他那受伤的手腕开始肿了。
牡蛎( oyster的名词复数 )
- We don't have oysters tonight, but the crayfish are very good. 我们今晚没有牡蛎供应。但小龙虾是非常好。
- She carried a piping hot grill of oysters and bacon. 她端出一盘滚烫的烤牡蛎和咸肉。
vt.对…起反作用,对抗,抵消
- The doctor gave him some medicine to counteract the effect of the poison.医生给他些药解毒。
- Our work calls for mutual support.We shouldn't counteract each other's efforts.工作要互相支持,不要互相拆台。
标签:
荒野求生