英语PK台 第721期:《老友记》900句(62)
英语课
地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓
人物:罗斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,钱德勒
事件:罗斯吻了瑞秋的妹妹吉尔后向瑞秋坦白,二人和解。
Ross: Let me finish, okay? She started kissing me and—and I didn't stop it. I guess I—I just wasn't thinking 1…
罗斯:让我说完,行吗?她先亲的我,我,我没制止。我猜,我,我只是没思考……
Rachel: Yeah, that's right, you weren't thinking! Y'know what? Let me give you something to think about!
瑞秋:是啊,你没思考!你知道吗?我来给你点东西思考思考!
Ross: Oh wait—hold it! But then I started thinking and I stopped the kissing.
罗斯:哦等等,等等!但是,后来我开始思考了,就停止吻她了。
Rachel: Oh, well thank you for taking your tongue 2 out of my sister's mouth long enough to tell me that.
瑞秋:哦,谢谢你把舌头从我妹妹嘴里拿出来了这么久,让你还能告诉我。
Ross: Look I—I realize if anything were to happen with me and Jill then nothing could ever happen with us!
罗斯:你看,我,我意识到如果我和吉尔之间发生了什么的话,你和我之间就什么都不会发生了!
Rachel: What?
瑞秋:什么?
Ross: No, I mean, look, I don't know if anything is going to happen with us, again. Ever. But I don't want to know that it—it never could. So I stopped it and she got mad and broke my projector 3.
罗斯:不是,我是说,你看,我不知道咱们之间会不会再次发生些什么,在任何时候。但是我不想毁掉这种可能性。所以我就停下了,然后她就生气了,还把我的投影仪打坏了。
Rachel: Wow. I, I don't even know what to say. Thank you.
瑞秋:哇,我,我简直不知道说什么了。谢谢你。
Ross: You're welcome.
罗斯:不客气。
Monica: Oh my God 4! Are—are you crying?
莫妮卡:天啊!你,你是在哭吗?
Chandler: I just don't see why those two can't work things out!
钱德勒:我就是不明白他们俩为什么就不能好好的!
n.思考,思想;adj.思考的,有理性的;vbl.想,思考
- All thinking men will protest against it.凡是有思想的人都会抗议这件事。
- Thinking is mainly performed with words and other symbols.思想主要是用言语和其他符号来表达的。
n.舌头,语言,口条,语言,说话方式;vt.舔,闲谈,斥责; vi.吹乐器
- I can hardly move my tongue.我舌头不太能动。
- The doctor looked at her tongue.医生诊看了她的舌头。
n.投影机,放映机,幻灯机
- There is a new projector in my office.我的办公室里有一架新的幻灯机。
- How long will it take to set up the projector?把这个放映机安放好需要多长时间?
标签:
英语PK台