英语PK台 第590期:《老友记》900句(36)
英语课
地点:钱德勒和乔伊公寓
人物:罗斯,瑞秋,莫妮卡,乔伊
事件:瑞秋养了一只长相奇怪又不听话的猫,怪猫把她的胳膊抓花了。
Ross: Check it out! Almost 3 hours without droppin' it!
罗斯:快看!扔了快3个小时都没掉!
Rachel: Oh, wow! Congratulations; that's quite a waste of time.
瑞秋:哦,哇!恭喜!真是浪费时间啊!
Monica: Rach? You have scratches all over you.What happened?
莫妮卡:瑞,你身上全是抓痕,发生什么了?
Rachel: Well, it's my cat.
瑞秋:啊,我的猫抓的。
Monica: What?
莫妮卡:什么?
Rachel: Oh yeah, I got a cat.
瑞秋:哦,是啊,我买了只猫。
Monica: I don't want a cat!
莫妮卡:我不想养猫!
Joey: Oh, don't worry, it's not a cat.
乔伊:哦,别担心,那不是猫。
Rachel: You guys this cat is nothing like my grandmother's cat. I mean, it's not sweet, it's not cute. I even dragged that little string on the ground, and it just flipped 1 out and scratched the hell 2 out of me. And I swear, I know this sounds crazy, but every time this cat hisses 3 at me I know it's saying, "Rachel!"
瑞秋:我跟你们说,这猫跟我祖母养的一点儿都不一样,它一点儿都不温柔,也不可爱,我拉着线放在地上逗它,它居然发了疯似的把我抓花了。我发誓,虽然听起来有点儿不靠谱,但是每次它嘘我的时候,都在说“瑞秋”!
Ross: Doesn't sound as crazy as paying a thousand dollars for a cat.
罗斯:还是你花1000块钱买只猫听上去更不靠谱。
Monica: What? You paid a thousand dollars for a cat when you owe me 300!
莫妮卡:什么?你还欠我300块钱呢,却花了1000块钱买只猫!
Rachel: Well, I was gonna let you play with it.
瑞秋:呃,我本来是打算让你跟它玩儿的。
轻弹( flip的过去式和过去分词 ); 按(开关); 快速翻转; 急挥
- The plane flipped and crashed. 飞机猛地翻转,撞毁了。
- The carter flipped at the horse with his whip. 赶大车的人扬鞭朝着马轻轻地抽打。
n.地狱,阴间;用以咒骂或表示愤怒,不满
- It's a hell of a hike from Sydney to Perth.从悉尼到珀斯的徒步旅行简直苦死了。
- The boss really gave me hell today.老板今天着实数落了我一通。
标签:
英语PK台