陨落星辰第二季 第33期:研究残骸(2)
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
Well, if they're drones, they got to get their commands from somewhere, right? Yeah.
如果它们是无人机,那总得从某处获得指令吧。没错
I mean, it's most likely this base.
很可能就是这个基地了
Yeah, this big flyswatter-looking thing is probably their communications antenna 1.
对,这个长得像大苍蝇拍的东西,八成就是他们的通信塔了
The best way to take down the air power, blow that up.
摧毁空军最好的方法就是把它给炸了
Which is exactly what you'll do. Yes, sir.
这就是你要做的事。是的,长官
You take your unit in the boat, infiltrate 2 that base, smash that antenna.
带上你的小分队坐船,潜入基地,摧毁那座塔
That'll keep those beamers off of us long enough to get across the bridge.
这样足以使我们免受激光飞船说袭击并有时间通过那座桥
陨落星辰第二季
Those Mechs aren't just gonna step aside while we walk in with a suitcase full of C-4.
那些械甲怪不会因为我们带着满满一箱C4炸药而乖乖退到一旁的
That's why you're gonna have to find a way to get close enough to take a shot.
所以你要想个办法走到最近的地方炸毁它
We'll rendezvous 3 with you on the other side of the bridge.
我们会在桥的另一端与你会合
Anthony? You, Pope, and the berserkers will stay here and cover our asses 4.
安东尼?你,珀普和暴车族就留在这里掩护我们
Now, you see those Skitter and Mech columns moving in,
如果看见迅猎兽和械甲怪的纵队进入
you kick them in the teeth, and you run like hell, 'cause once we get across, we're gonna blow that bridge.
就正面攻击,然后拼命逃跑,因为一旦走过桥,我们就会炸毁它
Roger that.
收到
n.触角,触须;天线
- The workman fixed the antenna to the roof of the house.工人把天线固定在房顶上。
- In our village, there is an antenna on every roof for receiving TV signals.在我们村里,每家房顶上都有天线接收电视信号。
vt./vi.渗入,透过;浸润
- The teacher tried to infiltrate her ideas into the children's minds.老师设法把她的思想渗透到孩子们的心中。
- It can infiltrate as much as 100 kilometers into enemy territory at night.可以在夜间深入敌领土100千米。
n.约会,约会地点,汇合点;vi.汇合,集合;vt.使汇合,使在汇合地点相遇
- She made the rendezvous with only minutes to spare.她还差几分钟时才来赴约。
- I have a rendezvous with Peter at a restaurant on the harbour.我和彼得在海港的一个餐馆有个约会。
标签:
陨落星辰