小狐外传 第37期:德克斯特
英语课
“是小狐,”德克斯特说。
"Come down this minute," said Mr. Sweet.
“赶紧下来,”甜心先生说。
"And you too, Miss Moon.
“还有你,月亮老师。
"I'll go first," said Fox.
“我先下,”小狐说。
He closed 2 his eyes. And down he went.
他闭上眼睛滑下去。
"It's easy as 3 pie 4!" shouted Fox.
“小菜一碟!”小狐喊道。
Miss Moon took 5 a deep 6 breath 7. And down she went!
月亮老师深吸一口气,然后滑了下来!
The class was 8 very proud 9 of her.
全班都为她感到自豪。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
adj.关闭的;封闭的
- He closed his eyes.他闭上了眼睛。
- He was out of work when the factory closed.他在工厂倒闭后失业了。
conj.按照;如同
- He got work in a hotel as a waiter.他在一家旅馆找到了当服务生的工作。
- In the hotel,the old men were drinking away as usual.在旅馆里,这些老人和往常一样喝个不停。
n.饼图,派,馅饼;杂乱;喜鹊;爱说话的人;vt.弄乱
- Can you manage another slice of pie?你能再吃一片馅饼吗?
- I think I'll have a piece of apple pie.我想来一块苹果馅饼。
vt.带,载(take的过去式)
- I took my dog for a walk along the river.我带着狗沿那条河散步。
- It took me about two hours to cook the meat.我花了大约两个小时来煮这些肉。
adj.深的,深长的;深奥的;强烈;adv.深,迟
- The sky is deep blue.天空是深蓝色的。
- We talked deep into the night.我们谈至深夜。
n.呼吸,气息,微风,迹象,精神,一种说话的声音
- I'm just going out for a breath of fresh air.我正要出去呼吸新鲜空气。
- While climbing up the stairs the old man always loses his breath.那老人上楼时总是气喘吁吁的。