时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季


英语课

   神探夏洛克第一季第二集_5


  他几乎是用叉子剪自己的头发
  He's left trying to sort of cut his hair with a fork,
  也就是根本做不到
  which of course can never be done.
  涂鸦是用来威胁的
  It was a threat, that's what the graffiti meant.
  我在开会
  I'm kind of in a meeting.
  你能先跟我秘书预约一下么
  Can you make an appointment with my secretary?
  我觉得不能等了 抱歉 塞巴斯汀
  I don't think this can wait. Sorry, Sebastian.
  你的一位交易员 在你办公室工作的 被谋杀了
  One of your traders, someone who worked in your office, was killed.
  什么?      凡?库
  What?        Van Coon.
  警方正在他家
  The police are at his flat.
  被谋杀了?     抱歉影响了大家的胃口
  Killed?! Sorry to interfere 1 with everyone's digestion 2.
  还要预约么
  Still want to make an appointment(?)
  要不九点跟苏格兰场警官约一下?
  Would maybe nine o'clock at Scotland Yard suit?
  哈罗公学 牛津大学 有为青年啊
  Harrow, Oxford 3...very bright guy.
  在亚洲工作过 所以……
  Worked in Asia for a while, so...
  你让他负责香港账户?
  You gave him the Hong Kong accounts?
  曾经一早上损失了五百万
  Lost 5 million in a single morning,
  一周内又赚回来了
  made it all back a week later.
  艾迪有着钢铁般的意志
  Nerves of steel, Eddie had.
  谁会想杀他呢      人人都会树敌
  Who'd want to kill him? We all make enemies.
  但不是人人都会被爆头
  You don't all end up with a bullet through your temple.
  常人是不会      失陪一下
  Not usually.        Excuse me.
  董事长的短信
  It's my chairman.
  警方找他了
  Police have been on to him.
  显然 警方说是自杀
  Apparently 4 they're telling him it was a suicide.
  他们弄错了
  Well, they've got it wrong,
  塞巴斯汀 他是被谋杀的
  Sebastian. He was murdered.
  恐怕警方不这么看
  Well, I'm afraid they don't see it like that.
  所以?      所以我老板也不这么看
  So?        And neither does my boss.
  别忘了我雇你查什么的 别分心
  I hired you to do a job. Don't get sidetracked.
  果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋
  I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards 5.
  我要你跑一趟克里斯宾拍卖行
  I need you to get over to Crispians.
  有两个明代成化年间的古董花瓶拍卖
  Two Ming vases up for auction 6 - Chenghua.
  你能评估下么
  Will you appraise 7 them?
  应该素琳去啊 她才是专家
  Soo Lin should go - she's the expert.
  素琳辞职了 需要你帮忙
  Soo Lin has resigned her job. I need you.
  就是临时工哦      嗯 没问题
  Just locum work.        No, that's fine.
  你... 其实以你的资历干这个浪费了
  You're, um... Well, you're a bit over-qualified.
  呃 因为我急需用钱
  Er, I could always do with the money.
  这周有两位医师度假去了
  Well, we've got two away on holiday this week
  还有一位因为怀孕离职了
  and one's just left to have a baby.
  对你来说可能太平凡了
  It might be a bit mundane 8 for you.
  不不不 有时候平凡点也是好事
  Er, no, mundane is good, sometimes.
  我挺喜欢平凡
  Mundane works.
  简历上说你曾经是个军人      军医
  It says here you were a soldier.     And   a doctor.
  你还会别的技能么?
  Anything else you can do?
  在学校学过单簧管
  I learned the clarinet at school.
  呵呵 期待你的表演哦
  Oh..well, I'll look forward to it.
  我说过了 你能给我递支笔么
  I said, could you pass me a pen?
  什么 啥时候?      大概一小时以前
  What? When?        About an hour ago.
  根本没注意我已经出门了吗?
  Didn't notice I'd gone out then?
  我去一家诊所面试了
  I went to see about a job at that surgery.
  怎么样      棒极了 她很迷人
  How was it?       Great. She's great.
  谁?
  Who?
  工作
  The job.
  她?
  She?!
  它
  It.

v.(in)干涉,干预;(with)妨碍,打扰
  • If we interfere, it may do more harm than good.如果我们干预的话,可能弊多利少。
  • When others interfere in the affair,it always makes troubles. 别人一卷入这一事件,棘手的事情就来了。
n.消化,吸收
  • This kind of tea acts as an aid to digestion.这种茶可助消化。
  • This food is easy of digestion.这食物容易消化。
n.牛津(英国城市)
  • At present he has become a Professor of Chemistry at Oxford.他现在已是牛津大学的化学教授了。
  • This is where the road to Oxford joins the road to London.这是去牛津的路与去伦敦的路的汇合处。
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
  • An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
  • He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
私生子( bastard的名词复数 ); 坏蛋; 讨厌的事物; 麻烦事 (认为别人走运或不幸时说)家伙
  • Those bastards don't care a damn about the welfare of the factory! 这批狗养的,不顾大局! 来自子夜部分
  • Let the first bastards to find out be the goddam Germans. 就让那些混账的德国佬去做最先发现的倒霉鬼吧。 来自演讲部分
n.拍卖;拍卖会;vt.拍卖
  • They've put the contents of their house up for auction.他们把房子里的东西全都拿去拍卖了。
  • They bought a new minibus with the proceeds from the auction.他们用拍卖得来的钱买了一辆新面包车。
v.估价,评价,鉴定
  • An expert came to appraise the value of my antiques.一位专家来对我的古玩作了估价。
  • It is very high that people appraise to his thesis.人们对他的论文评价很高。
adj.平凡的;尘世的;宇宙的
  • I hope I can get an interesting job and not something mundane.我希望我可以得到的是一份有趣的工作,而不是一份平凡无奇的。
  • I find it humorous sometimes that even the most mundane occurrences can have an impact on our awareness.我发现生活有时挺诙谐的,即使是最平凡的事情也能影响我们的感知。
标签: 神探夏洛克