神探夏洛克第一季第二集_3
时间:2019-01-28 作者:英语课 分类:神探夏洛克第一季
英语课
神探夏洛克第一季第二集_3
这个月出国两次
Two trips around the world this month.
你没有问过他的秘书
You didn't ask his secretary,
你那么说 就是想故意惹恼他罢了
you said that just to irritate 1 him.
你怎么知道的 注意到他的手表了吗?
How did you know? Did you see his watch?
他的表怎么了
His watch?
时间是对的 但日期不对
The time was right, but the date was wrong.
日期是两天以前
Said two days ago.
他穿越日界线两次了 还没调回来
Crossed the date line twice and he didn't alter it.
一个月内怎么看出来的?
Within a month? How did you get that?
新款百年灵
New Breitling.
今年二月刚刚上市的
Only came out this February.
好吧 你觉得我们还需要在这继续查么
OK. So do you think we should sniff 2 around here for a bit longer?
我要的线索齐了 多谢
Got everything I need to know already, thanks.
那涂鸦是个讯息
That graffiti was a message.
给银行交易大厅某个员工的
Someone at the bank, working on the trading floors.
只要找到讯息接收方
We find the intended recipient 3 and...
就能牵出留讯息的人了?
They'll lead us to the person who sent it?
当然
Obvious.
交易大厅里有300百名工作人员 该从何找起呢
Well, there's 300 people up there, who was it meant for?
柱子 什么?
Pillars. What?
柱子和屏幕
Pillars and the screens.
很少有地方能看到那涂鸦
Very few places you could see that graffiti from.
范围大大缩小了
That narrows the field considerably 4.
还有 讯息是在
And, of course, the message was left
昨晚11点34分留下的 这能说明很多事
At 11 :34 last night. That tells us a lot.
是吗?
Does it?
每小时都有人轮班
Traders come to work at all hours.
有些同香港的交易得半夜进行
Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night.
那条讯息是给半夜里来的人看的
That message was intended for somebody who came in at midnight.
黄页上姓凡?库的人不多
Not many Van Coons in the phone book.
出租车
Taxi!
现在怎么办 在这儿呆坐着等他回来么
So what do we do now? Sit here and wait for him to come back?
刚搬进来 啥?
Just moved in. What?
楼上这家 名牌是新的
Floor above, new label.
也可能是刚换
Could have just replaced it.
没人那么无聊 哪位?
No-one ever does that. Hello?
你好 我住你家楼下 我们应该还没见过面
Hi, um, I live in the flat just below you. I don't think we've met.
是啊 呃 我才刚搬进来没几天
No, well, er, I've just moved in.
是这样 我忘记带钥匙了
Actually, I've just locked my keys in my flat.
要我放你进来吗?
Do you want me to buzz 5 you in?
谢了 能顺便借用你家阳台吗?
Yeah. And can we use your balcony?
啊?
What?!
夏洛克
Sherlock?
夏洛克 你没事吧
Sherlock, are you OK?
好吧 等你乐意了再给我开门吧
Yeah, any time you feel like letting me in(!)
vt.使恼怒,使烦燥,使不适,使疼痛
- Don't irritate her,she's on a short fuse today.别惹她,她今天动不动就发火。
- These tight shoes irritate my toes.我的鞋太紧,夹痛我的脚趾。
vi.嗅…味道;抽鼻涕;对嗤之以鼻,蔑视
- The police used dogs to sniff out the criminals in their hiding - place.警察使用警犬查出了罪犯的藏身地点。
- When Munchie meets a dog on the beach, they sniff each other for a while.当麦奇在海滩上碰到另一条狗的时候,他们会彼此嗅一会儿。
a.接受的,感受性强的 n.接受者,感受者,容器
- Please check that you have a valid email certificate for each recipient. 请检查是否对每个接收者都有有效的电子邮件证书。
- Colombia is the biggest U . S aid recipient in Latin America. 哥伦比亚是美国在拉丁美洲最大的援助对象。
adv.极大地;相当大地;在很大程度上
- The economic situation has changed considerably.经济形势已发生了相当大的变化。
- The gap has narrowed considerably.分歧大大缩小了。
标签:
神探夏洛克