英语PK台 第210期:重温迪士尼经典动画王国(2)
英语课
Dialogue 2
Xiao Gao: So? What did you think? Wasn't it fun watching these movies?
小高:怎么样,你觉得看这些电影有意思吗?
Jingjing: Yeah, it was,but I'm not completely satisfied yet.
京晶:确实挺有意思的,但是我还意犹未尽。
Xiao Gao: What do you mean?
小高:什么意思啊?
Jingjing: Well, we came to watch some old school Disney flicks 2, but we didn't see any movies with Mickey Mouse in them.
京晶:我是来看迪士尼经典影片的,但是我们还没有看到任何带有米老鼠的电影哪。
Xiao Gao: Well, guess what? I also have Fantasia. That was made in 1940 too and has Mickey in it.What do you say? Are you up for it?
小高:你知道吗,我还有《幻想曲》,这部电影也是1940年上映的,并且它里边就有米老鼠,怎么样,你想看吗?
Jingjing: Awesome 3! You have Fantasia! I'm so pumped! Let's watch it now.
京晶:太棒了!你竟然有《幻想曲》,我太激动了。咱们现在就看吧!
Xiao Gao: Haha, I knew you'd be stoked!
小高:哈哈,我就知道你肯定会特别激动的。
Jingjing: Do you have Bambi also? I really liked that one too.
京晶:那你还有《小鹿斑比》吗?我也特别喜欢那一部。
Xiao Gao: No I don't.I'll feel really guilty if I watch it…
小高:不,我没有,如果我看这部电影的话我会觉得很有罪恶感……
Jingjing: Feel guilty?Why?
京晶:罪恶感,为什么?
Xiao Gao: Well, in America, sometimes I go deer hunting with my friends. Do you understand now?
小高:嗯,因为在美国的时候我有时会和我的朋友们一起去捕猎小鹿,你现在明白了吧?
Jingjing: Well, how about Dumbo? Do you have that one? You don't hunt elephants do you? Haha!
京晶:嗯,那你有《小飞象》吗?你不会也捕猎大象吧?哈哈!
Xiao Gao: Haha, no I don't. Alright, let's just watch Fantasia. Here it goes, I'm starting it now.
小高:哈哈,那倒没有,好了,咱们就看《幻想曲》吧,快,就要开始了。
Jingjing: Okay, cool. 京晶:好哒。
习语短语
1. old school = 过去流行过但现在已经不流行的老东西
2. flick 1 = 一部电影
3. Are you up for it?= 你想要做某事吗?
4. awesome = 太棒了
5. pumped = 激动的
6. stoked = 激动的
n.快速的轻打,轻打声,弹开;v.轻弹,轻轻拂去,忽然摇动
- He gave a flick of the whip.他轻抽一下鞭子。
- By a flick of his whip,he drove the fly from the horse's head.他用鞭子轻抽了一下,将马头上的苍蝇驱走。
(尤指用手指或手快速地)轻击( flick的第三人称单数 ); (用…)轻挥; (快速地)按开关; 向…笑了一下(或瞥了一眼等)
- 'I shall see it on the flicks, I suppose.' “电影上总归看得见。” 来自英汉文学
- Last night to the flicks. 昨晚看了场电影。 来自英汉文学
标签:
英语PK台