英语PK台 第789期:《老友记》900句(77)
英语课
地点:莫妮卡和钱德勒公寓
人物:老友六人,威尔
事件:感恩节,高中校友威尔来家里做客,吃饭时对瑞秋奚落不断。
剧情文字
Rachel: All right, who would uh, like some yams? Will?
瑞秋:谁想,嗯,吃地瓜泥?威尔要吗?
Will: Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t ya?
威尔:哦,你就喜欢那样做,对吗?
Rachel: What? Oh y’know what? Can we please keep the chicken and the turkey and everything on the other side of the table? The smell is just yuck!
瑞秋:什么?哦,你们看这样行吗?把鸡肉跟火鸡这些东西放到桌子另一边去?那个味道真是好恶心!
Will:Typical.
威尔:太典型了。
Rachel: I’m sorry. What?
瑞秋:抱歉,你说什么?
Will: I said it was typical. Typical of you, Rachel Greene, Queen Rachel does whatever she wants in little Rachel land.
威尔:我说太典型了。瑞秋·格林,你的典型作风,瑞秋女王在瑞秋王国里想做什么就做什么。
Joey: Seriously, who is this guy?
乔伊:说真的,这家伙是谁啊?
Rachel: Umm, I’m sorry. Do you—do you have a problem with me?
瑞秋:嗯,抱歉,你是,你是对我有什么意见吗?
Will: I don’t know? Do I? Do I?
威尔:我不知道。我有吗?我有吗?
Phoebe: I think you do.
菲比:我觉得你有。
Monica: Apparently 1 you were umm, a little mean to him in high school.
莫妮卡:很明显,呃,高中的时候你对他有点刻薄。
Will: A little mean? You made my life miserable 2!
威尔:有点刻薄?你让我活在了痛苦的深渊!
Rachel: I’m–I’m—I had no idea. I’m sorry. I…
瑞秋:我,我……我不知道。对不起。我……
Will: Well you should be. Screw 3 it! Bring on the yams!
威尔:是,你应该感到抱歉。管它呢!把地瓜泥拿过来给我!
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
adj.悲惨的,痛苦的;可怜的,糟糕的
- It was miserable of you to make fun of him.你取笑他,这是可耻的。
- Her past life was miserable.她过去的生活很苦。
标签:
英语PK台