TED演讲:创意隐藏在哪里(1)
时间:2019-01-18 作者:英语课 分类:TED演讲设计篇
英语课
The Value of Nothing: Out of Nothing Comes Something. 无的价值:无中生有的可能。
That was an essay I wrote when I was 11 years old and I got a B+. 这是一篇我在十一岁时写的作文,当时我拿了个乙等。
What I'm going to talk about: nothing out of something, and how we create. 今天我要谈的是创作和无中生有的艺术。
And I'm gonna try and do that within the 18-minute time span that we were told to stay within, and to follow the TED 1 commandments: 我不但要试着在大会给我的18分钟时限中完成,并且遵守TED的严格戒律:
that is, actually, something that creates a near-death experience, but near-death is good for creativity. OK. 我必须说,这些戒律的确让我有一种濒临死亡的感觉,但濒临死亡是有益于创作的。好。
So, I also want to explain, because Dave Eggers said he was going to heckle me if I said anything that was a lie, 我还想顺便提到,如果我说谎,大卫·艾格说他将会严厉地质问我。
or not true to universal creativity. And I've done it this way for half the audience, who is scientific. 或是说的东西不能普世通用。这个图是为了听众中的科学家画的。
When I say we, I don't mean you, necessarily; I mean me, and my right brain, 当我使用“我们”的时候,我不一定是指你,而是说我和我的右脑,
my left brain and the one that's in between that is the censor 2 and tells me what I'm saying is wrong. 我的左脑,还有在它们中间那负责审查的东西,如果我说错了什么,它将会提醒我。
And I'm going do that also by looking at what I think is part of my creative process, 我也将会谈论我个人的创作过程,
which includes a number of things that happened, 那包含了一些不同的事件,
actually -- the nothing started even earlier than the moment in which I'm creating something new. 无在更早之前发生,在我开始创作之前就发生了。
And that includes nature, and nurture 3, and what I refer to as nightmares. 那包括了天份,滋养,还有我叫做梦魇的东西。
vt.翻晒,撒,撒开
- The invaders gut ted the village.侵略者把村中财物洗劫一空。
- She often teds the corn when it's sunny.天好的时候她就翻晒玉米。
n./vt.审查,审查员;删改
- The film has not been viewed by the censor.这部影片还未经审查人员审查。
- The play was banned by the censor.该剧本被查禁了。
标签:
TED演讲