美国语文第四册 第131期:我见到的鬼(2)
时间:2019-01-17 作者:英语课 分类:美国语文第四册
英语课
Just across the road by the cherry trees, 路旁的果树下面乱草丛生,
Some fallen white stones had been lying so long, 曾经有人死在那里,
Half hid in the grass, and under these, 草里埋着乱石,
There were people dead. I could hear the song, 经过墓地旁边的时候,我听到鸽子在唱,
Of a very sleepy dove as I passed 蛐蛐也在叫;当我抬头看,
The graveyard 1 near, and the cricket that cried; 附近的墓地,和哭泣的蟋蟀;
And I look'd .ah! the Ghost is coming at last! 看啊,就要说到鬼了。
And something was walking at my side. 好像什么人走在我身边。
It seemed to be wrapped in a great dark shawl, 他披着黑色的斗篷,
For the night was a little cold, you know; 你知道夜里有点冷
It would not speak. It was black and tall; 走路很缓慢,个子又高大,
And it walked so proudly and very slow. 不说一句话,只是高傲而缓慢地走着。
Then it mocked me everything I could do: 模仿着我的每个动作,
Now it caught at the lightning flies like me; 我抓萤火虫,他也伸手去抓,
Now it stopped where the elder blossoms grew; 我停在花旁,他也停在那儿,
Now it tore the thorns from a gray bent 2 tree. 我去折树枝,他也和我学。
Still it followed me under the yellow moon, 黄色的月光下,它一直跟着我,
Looking back to the graveyard now and then, 不时转身朝那墓地看,
Where the winds were playing the night a tune 3, 夜里风呜咽着,
But, Kate, a Ghost doesn't care for men, 可是凯蒂,鬼可不会在意。
And your papa could n't have done it harm. 你爸爸可没招惹过他?
Ah! dark-eyed darling, what is it you see? 黑眼小可爱,你看到什么了?
There, you needn't hide in your dimpled arm, 你不用藏在我胳肢窝里,
It was only my shadow that walk'd with me! 那不过是我的影子罢了!
n.坟场
- All the town was drifting toward the graveyard.全镇的人都象流水似地向那坟场涌过去。
- Living next to a graveyard would give me the creeps.居住在墓地旁边会使我毛骨悚然。
n.爱好,癖好;adj.弯的;决心的,一心的
- He was fully bent upon the project.他一心扑在这项计划上。
- We bent over backward to help them.我们尽了最大努力帮助他们。