美国语文第四册 第45期:小草之声
时间:2019-01-17 作者:英语课 分类:美国语文第四册
英语课
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,沿着尘土飞扬的路边,
On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook 1, 爬上阳光灿烂的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪,
In every shady nook, I come creeping, creeping, everywhere. 在每一处荫凉的角落。我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping everywhere; 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,
All round the open door, Where sit the aged 2 poor, 围着敞开的房门,这里坐着上了年纪的人,
Here where the children play, In the bright and merry May, 在明媚的五月,孩子们来此玩耍。
I come creeping, creeping, everywhere. 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; You can not see me coming, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,你们看不到我来了,
Nor hear my low, sweet humming, For in the starry 3 night, 也听不到我甜美的低声哼唱,因为在有星星的夜晚,
And the glad morning light, I come, quietly creeping, everywhere. 和欢快的晨光里,我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; More welcome than the flowers, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀;比花朵更受欢迎;
In summer's pleasant hours; The gentle cow is glad, 在夏季的美好时光里,温顺的牛儿很欢乐,
And the merry birds not sad, To see me creeping, creeping, everywhere. 快乐鸟儿不悲伤,看着我到处爬呀,爬呀。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; When you're numbered with the dead, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,当死亡降临,
In your still and narrow bed, In the happy spring I'll come, 你躺在静静的坟墓里,我会在快乐的春天到来,
And deck your narrow home,Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere. 装点你的坟墓,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。
Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; My humble 4 song of praise, 我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,我卑微的赞美之歌,
Most gratefully I raise, To Him at whose command, 充满感激的唱起,美化了大地的他,
I beautify the land, Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere. 美化了大地的他,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。
n.小河,溪;v.忍受,容让
- In our room we could hear the murmur of a distant brook.在我们房间能听到远处小溪汩汩的流水声。
- The brook trickled through the valley.小溪涓涓流过峡谷。
adj.年老的,陈年的
- He had put on weight and aged a little.他胖了,也老点了。
- He is aged,but his memory is still good.他已年老,然而记忆力还好。
adj.星光照耀的, 闪亮的
- He looked at the starry heavens.他瞧着布满星星的天空。
- I like the starry winter sky.我喜欢这满天星斗的冬夜。