英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第10讲
英语课
Viper: No denying that.
我同意你
-Mantis: What was Master Oogway thinking?
我不明白Oogway大师在想什么?
The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.
那可怜的家伙差点自送黄泉。
-Monkey: He is so mighty 1!
mighty: 有权势
他太“无敌”了!
The Dragon Warrior 2 fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
龙武士从天而降坐在火球上,
When he walks, the very ground shakes!
举手投足,地动山摇!
-Tigress: One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.
本以为Oogway大师会选一个会功夫的,
-Monkey: Yeah, or could at least touch his toes.
没错,起码是一个能摸到脚趾头的。
Or even see his toes.
至少也要能看到自己的脚吧。
-Po: OK.
好吧。
Great.
很好。
Hi. You're up.
嗨,你还没睡啊。
-Crane: I am now.
现在醒了。
-Po: I was just...
我只是……
-Crane: Some day, huh?
不简单的一天,嗯?
That kung fu stuff is hard work, right?
功夫可够累人的哈?
Are your biceps sore?
bicep: 二头肌 sore: 酸软的
你二头肌酸不?
I've had a long and rather disappointing day, so,
今天已经是又长又失望的一天了,所以,
Yeah, I should probably get to sleep now.
我差不多也该睡觉了。
-Po: Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. of course. OK, Thanks.
是是,当然。谢谢。
It's just, Man, I'm such a big fan!
只是,我可是你们的超级粉丝。
You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.
卫平河战役,你们表现得太厉害了。
Outnumbered a thousand to one but you didn't stop.
敌人千倍于你们,你们毫无退意,
You just...outnumber
outnumber: 数量上超过
你们只是……数量上超过
Sorry about that.
哦,不好意思哦,
-Crane: Look, you don't belong here.
听着,你不属于这儿。
-Po: I know. I know. You're right.
呃,我知道,你没错。
I don't have... I just...
我没有……我只是……
My whole life I dreamed of...
我一生都梦想……
-Crane: No, I meant you don't belong here.
不,我指你不属于“这儿”,
I mean, in this room. This is my room.
我指这个房间,这是我的房间。
Property of Crane.
property: 财产
Crane产权所有。
-Po: OK. Right, right.
哦,好的。确实,确实。
So, you want to get to sleep?
那么,你想睡觉了?
-Crane: Yeah.
是的。
-Po: I'm keeping you up.
我妨碍你了。
-Crane: We got big things tomorrow.
明天还有要事呢。
-Po: All right. You're awesome 3.
好吧,你很彪悍!
Last thing I'm gonna say. Bye-bye.
我就说这么多,拜拜。
-Crane: What was that?
你刚说什么?
-Po: I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说。
-Crane: OK. All right. Good night.
好的,晚安。
-Po: Sleep well.
好梦!
That seemed a little awkward.
awkward: 尴尬
貌似有点尴尬。
Master Tigress!
Tigeress大师!
I didn't mean to wake you.
没想吵醒你,
-Tigress: You don't belong here.
你不属于这里!
-Po: Yeah, of course.
是,当然。
This is your room.
这是你的房间。
-Tigress: I mean, you don't belong in the Jade 4 Palace.
我的意思是,你不配待在翡翠宫。
You're a disgrace to kung fu and if you have
disgrace: 耻辱
你让功夫蒙羞,
any respect for who we are and what we do
如果你对我们,还有我们的事业存有所敬重。
you will be gone by morning.
明早前你就该走人。
-Po: Big fan!
超级粉丝哦!
adj.强有力的;巨大的
- A mighty force was about to break loose.一股巨大的力量即将迸发而出。
- The mighty iceberg came into view.巨大的冰山出现在眼前。
n.勇士,武士,斗士
- The young man is a bold warrior.这个年轻人是个很英勇的武士。
- A true warrior values glory and honor above life.一个真正的勇士珍视荣誉胜过生命。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
标签:
口译