英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词第5讲
英语课
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》 四:
[Scene: Master Oogway is going to choose the “Dragon Warrior 1”, and Po goes to see the selection 2, and the unexpected thing happens.]
-Po: Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry.
借过,抱歉,
-Customer: Watch it!
嘿,看着点走!
-Po: Sorry.
对不起,
-Customer: Suck it up!
suck up: 吸收(吸尽)
把这个擦掉!
-Po: Sorry. A thousand pardons.
对不起,一千个抱歉。
What?
什么?
Master Oogway's choosing the Dragon Warrior! Today!
Oogway大师选龙武士?!今天!
Everyone! Get to the Jade 3 Palace!
jade: 翡翠
大伙们,快去翡翠宫!
One of the Five is gonna get the Dragon Scroll 4!
五杰之一要得到龙卷轴了!
We've waited 1000 years for this!
千年等一回啊!
Take the bowl!
吃完就快去啊!
This is the greatest day in kung fu history! Just go!
今天是功夫史上最伟大的一天,(别操心付账了)快去吧!
-Dad: Po! Where are you going?
Po!你要去哪儿?
-Po: To the Jade Palace.
去翡翠宫。
-Dad: You're forgetting your noodle cart.
cart: 搬运车
可你忘了你的面条车了,
The whole valley will be there and you'll sell noodles to all of them.
整个山谷的居民都会去,你就可以大卖特卖了。
-Po: Selling noodles?
卖面条?
But, Dad, I was thinking, maybe I...
可是,老爸,我在想我可不可以……
-Dad: Yeah?
什么?
-Po: I was thinking Maybe I...
我在想我可不可以……
could also sell the bean buns.
bean: 豆 bun: 圆形小点心
可不可以也顺道卖点绿豆糕,
They're about to go bad.
它们快坏了。
That's my boy!
真是个好孩子!
I told you that dream was a sign.
我说过那个梦是个好兆头。
-Po: Yeah. Glad I had it.
是呀,真高兴我做了这个梦。
-Rabbit1: I'm a kung fu warrior!
我是功夫兔子!
-Rabbit2: Me too!
我也是!
-Rabbit1: There's spots at the top.
比赛地点在山顶呢!
-Rabbit2: Let's go.
我们走。
-Po: Come on. Come on!
加油,加油!
Almost there.
就要到了。
What?
什么?
No! Oh, no!
不会吧,不,不!
-Rabbit: Sorry, Po.
不好意思了,Po。
We'll bring you back a souvenir.
souvenir: 纪念品
我们会给你带纪念品的。
-Po: No. I'll bring me back a souvenir.
不,我要自己带纪念品下来。
-Master: It is an historic 5 day.
这是历史性的一天,
Isn't it, Master Oogway?
是吧?Oogway大师?
-Oogway: Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see.
没错,我还怕我不能活着等到这天。
Are your students ready?
你的徒弟们准备好了吗?
-Master: Yes, Master Oogway.
准备好了,Oogway大师。
-Oogway: Know this, old friend.
老朋友,你得明白,
Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the valley...
不管我选了谁,不仅是给山谷带来安宁……
but also to you.
也是给你带来安定。
-Master: Let the tournament begin!
tournament: 锦标赛
比武大会现在开始!
n.勇士,武士,斗士
- The young man is a bold warrior.这个年轻人是个很英勇的武士。
- A true warrior values glory and honor above life.一个真正的勇士珍视荣誉胜过生命。
n.选择,挑选,精选品,可选择的东西
- We left the selection of the team to the captain.我们把挑选队员的工作交给了队长。
- The shop has a fine selection of cheeses.那家商店有各种精美乳酪可供选购。
n.玉石;碧玉;翡翠
- The statue was carved out of jade.这座塑像是玉雕的。
- He presented us with a couple of jade lions.他送给我们一对玉狮子。
n.卷轴,纸卷;(石刻上的)漩涡
- As I opened the scroll,a panorama of the Yellow River unfolded.我打开卷轴时,黄河的景象展现在眼前。
- He was presented with a scroll commemorating his achievements.他被授予一幅卷轴,以表彰其所做出的成就。
标签:
口译