英语口译之看《功夫熊猫1》学台词20
英语课
英语口译之《功夫熊猫1》二十:
[Scene: The Five meet Tailung and make a fierce combat, but all fail.]
-Tigress: Cut it!
砍断吊桥!
-Tailung: Where's the Dragon Warrior 1?
龙武士怎么没来?
-Tigress: How do you know you're not looking at her?
你怎么知道我不是?
-Tailung: You think I'm a fool?
你以为我这么好忽悠?
I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!
我知道你不是,你们都不是!
I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.
我听说了他是从天而降的火球,
That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.
他才是武士,前无古人。
-Monkey: Po?
Po?
-Tailung: So That is his name. Po.
那就是他的名字?Po。
Finally,a worthy 2 opponent.
我终于棋逢对手。
Our battle will be legendary 3!
这场对决将流传万世。
-Viper: We've got this. Help her.
我们来拉住,你去帮她。
-Tigress: Monkey!
Monkey!
Go!
拿着!
-Mantis 4: What was I thinking?!
我在想什么?!
Mantis!
Mantis!
Now!
快啊!
-Tailung: Shifu taught you well.
师傅把你们调教得不错。
But he didn't teach you everything.
不过并没倾囊相授。
-Master: You have done well, panda.
你表现不错,熊猫。
-Po: Done well? Done well?
表现不错?只是表现不错?
I've done awesome 5!
我表现超常!
-Master: The mark of a true hero is humility 6.
humility: 谦虚
真英雄无不谦逊有加。
But, yes, you have done awesome.
虽然这样说你表现确实非常好。
-Po: Guys? Guys?! They're dead!
伙计们?伙计们?他们挂了!
No, they're breathing. They're asleep?
不对,还在呼吸,睡着了吗?
But their eyes are open.
可眼睛睁着呢。
-Tigress: We were no match for his nerve attach.
nerve: 神经 attach: 与……有关联
我们根本不是对手,都被点穴了。
-Master: He's gotten stronger.
他越来越强大了。
-Po: Who? TaiLung? Stronger?
谁?Tailung吗?变强大了?
-Viper: He's too fast!
他速度太快了!
-Monkey: Sorry, Po.
不好意思,Po。
-Tigress: I thought we could stop him.
我以为我们可以阻止他的。
-Master: He could have killed you.
他本来可以杀了你们的。
-Po: Why didn't he?
那他为什么没呢?
-Master: So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts.
strike: 引起……敢情 fear: 恐惧
让你们活着回来引发我们内心的恐惧。
But it won't work.
我可不会着他的道,
-Po: It might. I mean, a little. I'm pretty scared.
这样会吓到我的,我是说,就一点点,我真的吓死了。
-Master: You can defeat him, panda!
你可以打败他的,熊猫。
-Po: Are you kidding? If they can't?! They're five masters.
你在说笑吧?我是说他们都不行,他们可是“勇猛五杰”。
I'm just one me.
我只有一个人而已。
-Master: But you will have the one thing that no one else does.
但是,你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西。
-Po: You really believe I'm ready?
你真的相信我已经准备好了?
You are...
你是说……
-Master: Po. Behold 7 the Dragon Scroll 8.
Po,尽揽龙之卷轴。
n.勇士,武士,斗士
- The young man is a bold warrior.这个年轻人是个很英勇的武士。
- A true warrior values glory and honor above life.一个真正的勇士珍视荣誉胜过生命。
adj.(of)值得的,配得上的;有价值的
- I did not esteem him to be worthy of trust.我认为他不值得信赖。
- There occurred nothing that was worthy to be mentioned.没有值得一提的事发生。
adj.传奇(中)的,闻名遐迩的;n.传奇(文学)
- Legendary stories are passed down from parents to children.传奇故事是由父母传给孩子们的。
- Odysseus was a legendary Greek hero.奥狄修斯是传说中的希腊英雄。
n.螳螂
- Praying mantis has two powerful claws like sharp knives.螳螂有一对强壮的爪子,它们像锋利的刀。
- In her mind,it was a female mantis,devouring her mates.她的意识中,是一只雌螳螂正吞咽她的配偶。
adj.令人惊叹的,难得吓人的,很好的
- The church in Ireland has always exercised an awesome power.爱尔兰的教堂一直掌握着令人敬畏的权力。
- That new white convertible is totally awesome.那辆新的白色折篷汽车简直棒极了.
n.谦逊,谦恭
- Humility often gains more than pride.谦逊往往比骄傲收益更多。
- His voice was still soft and filled with specious humility.他的声音还是那么温和,甚至有点谦卑。
v.看,注视,看到
- The industry of these little ants is wonderful to behold.这些小蚂蚁辛勤劳动的样子看上去真令人惊叹。
- The sunrise at the seaside was quite a sight to behold.海滨日出真是个奇景。
标签:
口译