陨落星辰第二季 第14期:汤姆伤情出现反复
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
I think you're wrong.
我觉得你说得不对
I remember something he told me once,
我记得他跟我说过
about making the price of the occupation so high, the aliens have to leave.
只有让它们每一次侵略都付出惨痛代价,它们才会知难而退
That was the idea.
只是这么一说
He would have said your strategy is risky 1 but worth it.
他会说你的策略很冒险,但值得一试
And when he wakes up, he's gonna be proud we're still fighting.
等他醒来,他会为我们还在战斗而骄傲
Hell, he might even have a historical anecdote 2 to put it all in perspective.
他说不定还能找到历史上类似的事件来分析这一切
Captain. What the hell is this?
上尉。这是什么
Fiberglass. It's light, it's an insulator 3, and these warehouses 5 are full of it.
玻璃纤维,轻便,绝缘,这间仓库四处都是
陨落星辰第二季
We wrap our engines with it, we'll get a good hour before it heats through.
我们用它包住发动机,能让它在一段时间内不散热
I want people going through every house, every warehouse 4 on the block. We're moving out A.S.A.P.
让大家检查街道上每间房子和每间仓库。我们马上就要转移
Dr. Glass?! Anne?! Ben? Anne!
格拉斯医生?安?本?安!
It's my dad. Something's wrong. Let's go.
是我爸,情况不妙。走吧
We're close now. We got to keep going.
我们快到了。我们还得继续走
I don't know what happened. He just started bleeding again.
我不知道怎么回事,又开始流血了
I must have missed a fragment. He feels feverish 6, too.
我肯定漏了些碎片,还发热
We still have a few bottles of I.V. Antibiotic 7.
我们还有几瓶静脉注射抗生素
Okay. Okay. I'm sorry, Ben.
好,很好。抱歉了,本
adj.有风险的,冒险的
- It may be risky but we will chance it anyhow.这可能有危险,但我们无论如何要冒一冒险。
- He is well aware how risky this investment is.他心里对这项投资的风险十分清楚。
n.轶事,趣闻,短故事
- He departed from the text to tell an anecdote.他偏离课文讲起了一则轶事。
- It had never been more than a family anecdote.那不过是个家庭趣谈罢了。
n.隔离者;绝缘体
- Few substances can equal fur as an insulator.作为绝缘体很少有其他材料能与动物皮毛相媲美。
- A loose mulch acts on the surface as an insulator.疏松的覆盖物在土壤表面起了隔热的作用。
n.仓库;vt.存入仓库
- We freighted the goods to the warehouse by truck.我们用卡车把货物运到仓库。
- The manager wants to clear off the old stocks in the warehouse.经理想把仓库里积压的存货处理掉。
仓库,货栈( warehouse的名词复数 )
- The whisky was taken to bonded warehouses at Port Dundee. 威士忌酒已送到邓迪港的保稅仓库。
- Row upon row of newly built warehouses line the waterfront. 江岸新建的仓库鳞次栉比。
adj.发烧的,狂热的,兴奋的
- He is too feverish to rest.他兴奋得安静不下来。
- They worked with feverish haste to finish the job.为了完成此事他们以狂热的速度工作着。
adj.抗菌的;n.抗生素
- The doctor said that I should take some antibiotic.医生说我应该服些用抗生素。
- Antibiotic can be used against infection.抗菌素可以用来防止感染。
标签:
陨落星辰