陨落星辰第二季 第1期:汤姆回归
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
Anthony! Open fire!
安东尼!开火!
Where the hell is our backup?!
后援都哪里去了
Keep your heads down! Make every shot count!
大家小心,每枪都要打准
Remember the drill, five-o -- Arms, legs, then the cabeza!
记住游击要诀。胳膊,腿,然后胸部
You ever think you enjoying these turkey shoots a bit too much, convict 1?!
你以为这是火鸡活靶射击比赛呀,你个阶下囚
Life hands you lemons... Go! You blow its frigging head off!
当生活给你个柠檬...快走!你就一枪把它打个稀巴烂
Cease fire! Save your ammo!
停火,节省弹药
Cease fire! Ben! Stop shooting! Captain! We look good down here!
停火,本!别打了!上尉,我们这还撑得住
Get the hell out of there! We got...eight minutes, tops, before those Beamers respond!
赶紧撤退!激光飞船反击前,我们最多还有八分钟
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
快撤,快撤
陨落星辰第二季
Jimmy, stay close!
吉米,跟紧
Ben! Come on! We're moving out. Got one still moving.
本,快点!要撤了!还有一个在动
Can't get a shot. Well, leave it! Ben!
打不着它!那就别管了!本!
Ben! What the hell are you doing?
本,你到底在干什么
Ben. Ben, orders are to bug 2 out.
本。本,上头命令我们撤退
There's another one. I can feel it.
还有个没死,我能感觉到
Dad? Dad! It's dad. Dad? Dad. Ben. Ben. Hal.
爸爸?爸爸!是爸爸。爸爸,爸爸。本,本。哈尔
You're alive, thank god.
谢天谢地你还活着
n.囚犯,罪犯;v.使...确信自己犯错,宣告...有罪,使...知罪
- I have all the evidence necessary to convict this young criminal now.我掌握一切必要的证据来给这个年轻犯人定罪。
- It was difficult to convict him of the falsity of his beliefs.难以使他认识到他信仰的虚假性。
标签:
陨落星辰