时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季


英语课

   Let's turn him over.


  给他翻个身
  No exit wound. That means the bullet 1's still inside. Okay.
  没有穿透伤口。说明子弹还在体内
  Lourdes, I need his pressure.
  卢尔德,量血压
  Dad! Dad! Hey, buddy 2. What happened to him?!
  爸爸!弟弟。他怎么了
  He's been hurt pretty bad, buddy.
  弟弟,他伤得挺重
  But he's gonna be okay, right?
  但他会没事的对吧
  90 over 70. Start an I.V., okay, and...
  高压90,低压70。开始静脉注射
  Go get the propofol we found in Fitchburg.
  把我们在菲奇堡堡发现的麻醉剂拿来
  I can't stop the bleeding until I find out where the bullet is, okay? I have to go in, Tom.
  我得先找到子弹的位置,才能给你止血。我得把手伸进去找,汤姆
  Guys, I know how much you want to be here, but...
  我知道你们想陪着他,但是...
  She's right. Come on. Let's give them some room. Let's give them some room.
  她说得对,来,给他们腾点地方。给他们腾点地方
  Come on, ben. It's all right. Let's give them some room.
  走吧,本,没事的。给他们点空间
  Thanks for that. I go in blind like this, I could make things worse.
  谢了。我从没这么操作过,可能会让伤情恶化
  I trust you.
  我相信你

n.枪弹,子弹
  • The bullet wound in his shoulder was opened up for treatment.切开他肩上的枪伤进行治疗。
  • The bullet missed me by a hair's s breadth.那颗子弹差一点就打中了我。
n.(美口)密友,伙伴
  • Calm down,buddy.What's the trouble?压压气,老兄。有什么麻烦吗?
  • Get out of my way,buddy!别挡道了,你这家伙!
标签: 陨落星辰