陨落星辰第二季 第41期:与安闲谈
时间:2019-01-01 作者:英语课 分类:陨落星辰第二季
英语课
If he's still feverish 1 in the morning, come find me. Give me a hand? Sure.
如果他早上仍在发烧,就来找我。帮我一把?没问题
This hangar is a perfect storm for infection transmission 2.
这停机棚真是病毒的大好传播途径
Close quarters and a cold, drafty environment.
空间狭窄,寒冷且通风良好
It's a wonder I don't have a line of pneumonia 3 cases outside my door.
我门口没有一长队的肺炎患者,真是奇迹啊
We've been here over a week. Besides being sick, people are getting restless.
我们到这已经一个星期了。不止生病,大家也越来越不安
I know. It's not a good situation. I'm going a little stir-crazy myself.
我知道,情况不妙。我都快把自己逼疯了
That's why I'm gonna talk to Weaver 4, try to convince him that we need to move out of here sooner than later.
所以我要去找韦弗,试着说服他得趁早,让我们搬出这里
Good. No, save it for somebody else.
很好。把这个留给别人吧
I'd rather give you a blanket now than antibiotics 5 later.
我情愿现在给你一床毛毯,也不要稍后给你吃药
I have plenty of blankets. Thanks. Just doing my job.
毯子够用。谢谢。做我本职工作而已
You should get some sleep, Anne.
你得去睡会儿觉,安
Sleep? What's that?
睡觉,睡觉是啥
Seriously. You look beat.
说真的,你看上去非常疲惫
Might say the same thing about you. In fact, you look terrible.
你也是啊。事实上,你看上去很糟
What? Sorry. You look great. Really? No.
什么?抱歉。你精神不错。真的吗?假的
It's nice to hear you laugh.
真高兴听见你笑了
Yeah. It's been a while since I've wanted to. Midnight. Excuse me. Sorry.
是啊,已经很久没这样笑过了。午夜了,让一下。抱歉
It's good that you keep track of the days.
记录日期的习惯真好
Somebody's got to. The way I see it is every day I mark off, is another day we're still here, still alive.
总得有人去做,每当我划掉一天,就意味着我们仍在这里,仍旧活着
That's a lot of X's. Yes. It's a good thing. It is. Really good.
好多叉叉啊。是啊。这是好事。没错。的确是好事。
I got to go see captain Weaver.
我得去见韦弗上尉
Let me know what he says, okay? Of course. Of course.
让我知道他说了什么,好吗?当然,当然
adj.发烧的,狂热的,兴奋的
- He is too feverish to rest.他兴奋得安静不下来。
- They worked with feverish haste to finish the job.为了完成此事他们以狂热的速度工作着。
n.播送,发射,传送,传递,传染
- When the transmission is good,foreign stations can be heard.在传送情况良好时,以收到外国电台。
- The letter was delayed in transmission.这封信在传递中被耽误了。
n.肺炎
- Cage was struck with pneumonia in her youth.凯奇年轻时得过肺炎。
- Pneumonia carried him off last week.肺炎上星期夺去了他的生命。
n.织布工;编织者
- She was a fast weaver and the cloth was very good.她织布织得很快,而且布的质量很好。
- The eager weaver did not notice my confusion.热心的纺织工人没有注意到我的狼狈相。
n.(用作复数)抗生素;(用作单数)抗生物质的研究;抗生素,抗菌素( antibiotic的名词复数 )
- the discovery of antibiotics in the 20th century 20世纪抗生素的发现
- The doctor gave me a prescription for antibiotics. 医生给我开了抗生素。
标签:
陨落星辰