小狐外传 第7期:落汤鸡
英语课
FOX ALL WET
小狐成了落汤鸡
When Fox got 1 home from school, Mom had 2 a surprise for him.
当小狐离开学校回到家里时妈妈给了他一个意外。
"This afternoon you must take care 3 of Louise," she said 4.
“这个下午你要照看露易丝,” 她说。
"You're joking," said Fox. "I'm going 5 swimming with my friends."
“开玩笑吧,” 小狐说,“我要跟朋友们去游泳。”
"Then you will take Louise," said Mom.
“那就把露易丝带上,”妈妈说。
"No," said Fox. Mom gave 6 Fox a serious 7 look.
“不,” 小狐说。妈妈严肃地看着他说。
"You will take Louise," she said.
“你得带上露易丝。”她说。
"Get your suit 8, Louise," said Fox.
“去穿泳衣,露易丝。” 小狐说。
"Okay," said Louise.
“好的,” 露易丝说。
At the pool 9 Fox met his friends Dexter, Carmen and Junior 10.
小狐在游泳池见到了他的朋友德克斯特,卡门和朱尼尔。
"Hi!" said Fox.
“你好!“小狐说。
v.(get的过去式)得到,猜到,明白
- I just got some bad news.我刚得到一些坏消息。
- I have got far too much work to do.我要做的事太多了。
vbl.have的过去式和过去分词;conj.有
- I just had a good idea!我有个好主意!
- The boy had a small branch of a tree in his hand.这个男孩手上拿一条小树枝。
n.小心,照料,忧虑;v.关心,照顾,喜爱,介意
- I really care about the students in my class.我的确喜欢这个班上的学生。
- Her work is to take care of the children.她的工作是照料好孩子。
v.动词say的过去式、过去分词
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
n.去,离去,地面(或道路)的状况,工作情况;(复数形式)goings: 行为;adj.进行中的,流行的,现存的
- We're going to listen to a report this afternoon. 今天下午我们要去听报告。
- He hates leaving the office and going on holiday.他不愿离开办公室去度假。
vbl.(give的过去式)给予,产生,发表
- He asked for money and I gave him some.他要钱,我给了他一些。
- I gave you a map so you wouldn't get lost. 我给你一张地图,这样你就不会迷路了。
n.水塘(池),游泳池,撞球;vi.形成池塘;vt.集中,积累
- The swimming pool was opened to the public on July 1.游泳池于七月一日对外开放。
- At the end of half an hour the pool was nearly dry.这样过了半小时,坑里的水差不多舀光了。