广播学口语:给人肩膀
Hello! 大家好, 这里是广播学口语, 欢迎大家光临. 上次我们看到了Tom精神沮丧,和女朋友在感情上出现了危机, 可到现在也没有缓和。 让我们来看看他悲惨的遭遇吧.
(音乐)
女朋友一改往日的温情脉脉.把身子一扭"Give him the cold shoulder"."shoulder "就是"肩膀".显然女朋友真的生气了."Give sb. the cold shoulder" 是"对某人不友好,冷落某人"的意思.
要说Tom还真傻.He said 1:"I don’t know what’s wrong, but she has been giving the cold shoulder recently 2."(我不知道做错了什么吗?她最近总是对我很冷淡.)有哪一个女孩子能容忍自己的男友想着别人呢?还特别是把女友的生日记错了? 还是赶快道歉吧.
But unfortunately 3, no matter what Tom said, his girlfriend 4 still gave 5 him the cold shoulder.It seems 6 that she has made 7 up her mind 8 to break up with Tom. (很不幸,无论Tom怎么说,女友对的态度依旧是那么的冷淡,看样子,她是真的下定决 心要和Tom分手了. Tom的处境是不是很悲惨呢?
(音乐)
看到Tom 这个样子,Andy实在是于心不忍.安慰他说:"Don’t be like this, dear Tom. You know there are plenty 9 of other fish in the sea. You are so handsome 10, bright and hard-working 11; you will find another girlfriend in less 12 than no time."
"there are plenty of other fish in the sea"这个句子我们已经学过了.是"天涯何处无芳草".那"less than no time"是什么意思,它们之间是不是有冲突呢.我们知道,Less than a month 是不到一个月的时间.Less than a minute 不到一分钟的时间. "less than no time".我们可以理解成比任何时间都快,就是"很快"的意思. 那么Andy是这么说的"不要这个样子,你知道,天涯何处无芳草,你又聪明又这么帅气,工 作又努力.很快就会再找到新的女友的."
和Tom比较起来.Andy要算是很幸福的了.因为老婆是那么的好那么的体贴.Andy忽然想起了什么.这天回家妻子正忙着作晚饭.只听她对Andy说:"Just relax 13 for a few 14 minute .It will take me less than no time to get the dinner ready.(你先休息一下,晚饭马上就好.)可是Andy从身后拿出一枝玫瑰来:"送给我辛苦的老婆."
(音乐)
好了,让我们来回忆一下我们今天学习的内容:
(1)I don`t know what’s wrong, but she has been giving the cold shoulder recently."(我不知道做错了什么吗?她最近总是对我很冷淡.)
(2)"Just relax for a few minutes .It will take me less than no time to get the dinner ready. (你先休息一下,晚饭马上就好.)
今天的节目就到了这里了,Andy祝你不会有这样的烦恼!明天见!
- He said to me that he could not come.他对我说他不能来。
- He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。
- The book was published as recently as last week.这本书上周刚出版。
- The weather has been very snowy recently.近来天气多雪。
- I called on you yesterday,but unfortunately you were out.昨天我来看你,但是不幸的是你不在。
- She had gone home,unfortunately.遗憾的是她已回家了。
- My girlfriend is a teacher.我女朋友是个老师。
- I just broke up with my girlfriend.我刚和我的女朋友分手了。
- He asked for money and I gave him some.他要钱,我给了他一些。
- I gave you a map so you wouldn't get lost. 我给你一张地图,这样你就不会迷路了。
- She seems to feel ambivalent about her new job. 她似乎对新工作忧喜参半。
- Her return to the team now seems a certainty. 她的归队现在似乎已成定局。
- They were not made in china.它们不是中国制造的。
- The monkey made a long arm for the peach.猴子伸臂去摘桃子。
- We have plenty of time to finish the job.我们有充裕的时间完成这项工作。
- Plenty of people have come.来了很多人。
- He is a handsome man.他是一位美男子。
- She lost her heart to the handsome guy.她爱上了这个漂亮的小伙子。
- He's hard-working,but not very clever.他很努力,却不大聪明。
- My math teacher said I was a har-working student.我的数学老师说我是个勤奋的学生。