打工姐妹花第一季 第258期:换衣潜入
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
So you can just walk in here? Anyone can just walk right in? 你就这么大摇大摆地走进来啊?这里谁都可以随便进的吗?
Well, it helps that last year I made out with the tent flap 1 guard, Rico, but basically, yeah, anyone. 去年我是靠跟里克那个帐篷保安亲热才进来的,但基本上谁都能进
When I think of all the times I left my purse on a table here unattended, I shudder 2... Shudder. 当我回想起过去我把钱包仍在桌子上跑掉时,我的心在颤抖啊,颤抖。
Okay, so we can't get in the actual building without being caterers, 好啦,我们不装成服务员,进不去主楼
so we have to change into those uniforms. 所以我们得换上制服
Wait. You never mentioned anything about a rent-a-clothes situation. 慢着。你刚可没有跟我说需要把礼服换掉哦
Small price to pay for us making it. 想进去总得付出点代价嘛
Is it? Is it a small price to pay? 是吗,这真的是小小的代价吗
Hurry, we have a superstar to stalk 3! 快点,我们得跟踪大明星呢
I thought I would hate it, but I'm kind of into it. I'm very Janelle Monae. 我原以为我会很抗拒,但我现在蛮喜欢的。我超像加奈儿·梦奈的。
No, you're Janelle I-have-no-Monae. 不,你是加奈儿·恶梦吧
What are we going to do with our dresses? 那我们的礼服怎么办
We can't leave them out here. I need them inside. 不能把它们留在这里,我进里面还要穿呢
I have to look amazing when I meet Martha Stewart. 我必须美美的见玛莎·斯图尔特
What does it matter what we're wearing? 我们穿什么去见她很重要吗
We're still going to be the two crazy girls chasing her down with a cupcake. 反正我们是两个拿着小蛋糕四处找她的疯婆子
That's why it matters. 所以衣着就更重要啦
I know. Here. Help me get the shelves out of this. 我知道了,这里。帮我把架子拿出来。
We can hang our dresses in here and push them in. 我们可以把礼服挂里面,然后把它们推进去。
Brilliant. Kind of like the Louis Vuitton travel wardrobe I used to have. 真聪明。这柜子有点像我以前的LV旅行衣柜
Or the service elevator I was born in. 或者像我妈生我时的那个电梯。
1 flap
n.垂下物,帽沿,袋盖;v.拍打,拍动
- Although I moistened it,the flap doesn't stick to the envelope.我把信封弄湿了,可是信封口盖还是粘不上。
- With a flap of its wings the sparrow flew off.麻雀忒儿一声飞了。
标签:
打工姐妹花