绿箭侠第一季 第5期:奎恩先生
时间:2018-12-07 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
We buried an empty coffin 1...because her body was at the bottom of the ocean where you left her. It should have been you.
我们下葬了一个空棺材,因为她的遗体还躺在海底,是你把她扔在那儿的。死的那个人应该是你。
I know that it's too late to say this, but I'm sorry.
我知道说什么都晚了,但我真的很抱歉。
Yeah, I'm sorry, too. I'd hoped that you'd rot 2 in hell 3 a whole lot longer than 5 years.
我也很抱歉。我真希望你在那地狱牢笼里不止遭罪五年。
How did you think that was gonna go, Tommy?
你以为我们再见面会怎样?汤米。
About like that.
差不多就这样。
Ok, so we took care of that. Good call. Now we can make up for lost time.
行,这事我们解决了。做得不错。现在该把享乐时间补回来了。
If you're not too sick of fish, I suggest we find some leggy models and eat sushi all day. What do you say?
如果你还没吃腻鱼,我建议找几个美腿模特,吃一整天寿司,你觉得怎样?
What're they doing? What the hell?
他们在干什么?搞什么鬼?
Here, son. Drink.
给你,儿子,喝了它。
What the hell are you doing? !
你在干什么?
That's all we've got. If anybody's making it out of here, it's gonna be him.
我们就剩那些了。如果有人能从这里生,还那肯定是他。
I'm so sorry. I thought I'd have more time. I'm not the man you think I am.
对不起,我以为我还有时间。我并非你想的那样。
I didn't build our city. I failed it. And I wasn't the only one.
我没有建设我们的城市,而是搞砸了,而且我不是唯一的一个。
Mr. Queen. Mr. Queen!
奎恩先生。奎恩先生!
Did your father survive that accident?
你父亲在那次事故中活下来了吗?
I ask the questions. You give me the answers.
我在问你话,你需要回答我。
Did he make it to the island? Did he tell you anything? Yes, he did.
他活着登陆荒岛了吗?他告诉你什么了吗?是的,他说了。
What did he tell you, Mr. Queen?
他跟你说了什么?奎恩先生。
He told me I'm gonna kill you.
他说我要杀了你。
You're delusional 4. You're zipcuffed to that chair.
你产生幻觉了吧。你被拷在椅子上。
Not anymore.
现在不是了。
1 coffin
n.棺材,灵柩
- When one's coffin is covered,all discussion about him can be settled.盖棺论定。
- The coffin was placed in the grave.那口棺材已安放到坟墓里去了。
2 rot
n.腐烂,腐蚀,败坏;vi.腐烂,烂,堕落,憔悴;vt.使腐烂,使腐朽,使堕落
- Dead plants rot and become part of the soil again.枯死的植物腐烂,又成为土壤的一部分。
- Much rain will make the fruit rot.这么多雨会使水果腐烂。
3 hell
n.地狱,阴间;用以咒骂或表示愤怒,不满
- It's a hell of a hike from Sydney to Perth.从悉尼到珀斯的徒步旅行简直苦死了。
- The boss really gave me hell today.老板今天着实数落了我一通。
4 delusional
妄想的
- You became delusional and attacked several people trying to escape. 你产生了错觉并攻击了许多人还试图逃走。 来自电影对白
- He is incoherent, delusional, suffering auditory hallucinations. 他出现无逻辑的,妄想的,幻听的症状。 来自电影对白
标签:
绿箭侠