绿箭侠第一季 第254期:吐露心声
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Are you cleaning out your desk? No. A friend's.
你在清理你的桌子吗?不,朋友的
You asked to see me.
你找我
Why don't you take a seat. Ok.
坐吧。好
I'm ready to listen now. Thank you.
我准备好听你说了。谢谢
I, uh, heard about McKenna. You ok?
我听说了麦肯纳的事,你还好吗
Not really. Look, I know that I have been a jerk 1 lately 2.
不太好。听着,我知道我最近很混蛋
I just couldn't understand how you could keep such a huge secret from me.
我只是不明白,你怎么能对我隐瞒这个大秘密
But I-- I never considered the toll 3 it must take on you.
但我从没想过你为此所牺牲的
Lying to the people that are closest to me. It's the hardest part.
对亲近的人说谎。这是最难的
I get that.
我明白
I was wrong... to think that I could have it both ways;
我之前错了...以为我可以有双重身份
that I could do what I do and still have a normal life. With anyone.
能做我要做的,还能过正常的生活。不为人所知
Except if you're alone, you're never going to be happy.
除非孑身一人,不然不会开心
Maybe not. But me being 4 happy isn't what's important right now.
或许不是这样。但我快不快乐不是最重要的事。
n.(口语)笨蛋,性情古怪的人,急拉,肌肉抽搐;v.痉挛,急拉,急推,急动
- Just keep that jerk off me.让那个笨蛋离开我。
- The knife was stuck but she pulled it out with a jerk.那把刀子被卡住了,她猛地一拔,把它拔了出来。
adv.最近,不久前
- I don't like reading novels lately.近来我不喜欢读小说。
- She's only lately begun working here.最近她才开始在这儿工作。
n.过路(桥)费;损失,伤亡人数;v.敲(钟)
- The hailstone took a heavy toll of the crops in our village last night.昨晚那场冰雹损坏了我们村的庄稼。
- The war took a heavy toll of human life.这次战争夺去了许多人的生命。
标签:
绿箭侠