《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第203期:丛林中的现实
英语课
I'm gonna take the straw with me. 我要带着这根竹管
The ancient forest where I made camp quickly changes to unrelenting, thick secondary jungle,and it becomes impassable. 我露营过的古老丛林 很快变成了密实厚重的次级丛林 而无法通过了
It's definitely getting thicker,all of this stuff.A nightmare. 肯定是变得浓密了 到处都是树 噩梦一般
That is kind of the reality, also,of jungles, yeah? 这就是所谓的现实 丛林中的现实
Constantly changing, and sometimes you just find yourself in these pits of places where you just kind of grind to a halt. 不断变化 有时候你会发现自己 在那些地方 就是你慢慢被困住了
I've completely lost my sense of direction here.Let's look. 在这里我完全迷失了方向 瞧瞧看吧
Try to get to the top of that rock there. 试着爬到那块岩石顶端
Try and see if I can get a better view from up there. 试试在那上边我能不能 看得清楚一些
Let's get up this thing.And you quite often get these sort of granite 1 开始爬吧 你会经常发现这种花岗岩
outcrops in the middle of the jungle,but if we can get up this and get a good idea of our bearings, 矗立在丛林的中间 但如果我能爬上去 分辨出我们的方向
then, actually, it's quite a welcome relief from all of that stuff. 那么 那些东西真的 是很贴心的安慰
I actually just use all of these vines after all to pull myself up. 我利用岩石上的藤蔓把自己拉上去
标签:
荒野求生