《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第5期:逃命的路线
英语课
Finding their trail narrows the odds 1. 发现了它们的足迹增加了我们的胜算
They often use the same tracks,and this one is like a reindeer 2 highway. 它们通常都走一条路线 就像是驯鹿的高速公路
And the idea is,once a reindeer comes along,place its foot in there, steps up. 这陷阱的原理 是当驯鹿跑来 脚踏入这个陷阱 继续向前走
It's gonna get caught in it.The more traps you set,the better your chance of catching 3 something. 这样它就被抓住了 陷阱设得越多 捕获猎物的几率也就越大
I've pretty well scatter-gunned the area with nooses 4 so we'll see what happens. 这块区域我差不多布置妥当了 看看结果会怎样
What I need you to do is back down that track we came, go up onto the hillside, 我们现在要做的是 回到我们刚来走过的那条路 爬上那个山坡
camouflage 5 yourself, no movement, stay low.And I am gonna grab this camera. 伪装自己 不要动 趴下 我会拿着摄像机
Go around, try and sneak 6 all the way around the back of them.Okay, let's go for it. 绕到另一边 尝试悄无声息地走到它们后面 好 开始行动
The crew are out of the way on the hill,and I am going in alone to outflank the herd 7. 拍摄小组留在了山坡上 我单枪匹马去包抄驯鹿群
These deer have highly tuned 8 eyesight.A stealthy approach is vital. 这些驯鹿的视力极好 偷偷接近它们的结果会是致命的
What's difficult is these reindeer really up here are on a pretty flat plateau. Once you are out of the gully,there's not a huge amount of cover. 现在的难度在于 那些驯鹿全都逗留 在广阔的平原上 一旦走出山沟 没有多少东西能掩护你
I need to stay low and hope that the herd doesn't see me.Okay, they've started to move. 我需要尽量压低身子 希望它们不会发现我 好了 它们开始逃命了
Whether that's me or whether something else has spooked them, I don't know. 不知道是我的原因 还是其他什么东西惊着它们了 不清楚
But at the moment, they're moving the wrong way But I don't know what to do. 但现在 它们跑的方向是错误的 我不知道该怎么办
They're looking for a way to run.Here's a chance! Go! Go, go, go! 它们正在找逃命的路线 机会来了 上 上 上
n.让步,机率,可能性,比率;胜败优劣之别
- The odds are 5 to 1 that she will win.她获胜的机会是五比一。
- Do you know the odds of winning the lottery once?你知道赢得一次彩票的几率多大吗?
n.驯鹿
- The herd of reindeer was being trailed by a pack of wolves.那群驯鹿被一只狼群寻踪追赶上来。
- The life of the Reindeer men was a frontier life.驯鹿时代人的生活是一种边区生活。
adj.易传染的,有魅力的,迷人的,接住
- There are those who think eczema is catching.有人就是认为湿疹会传染。
- Enthusiasm is very catching.热情非常富有感染力。
n.绞索,套索( noose的名词复数 )
- Now I must prepare the nooses and the rope to lash him alongside, he thought. 现在我得准备好套索和绳子,把它绑在船边,他想。 来自英汉文学 - 老人与海
- The nooses are no prank. We were lynched, we were murdered. 这些绳套不是恶作剧。我们被处以了私刑,我们被谋杀了。 来自互联网
n./v.掩饰,伪装
- The white fur of the polar bear is a natural camouflage.北极熊身上的白色的浓密软毛是一种天然的伪装。
- The animal's markings provide effective camouflage.这种动物身上的斑纹是很有效的伪装。
vt.潜行(隐藏,填石缝);偷偷摸摸做;n.潜行;adj.暗中进行
- He raised his spear and sneak forward.他提起长矛悄悄地前进。
- I saw him sneak away from us.我看见他悄悄地从我们身边走开。
n.兽群,牧群;vt.使集中,把…赶在一起
- She drove the herd of cattle through the wilderness.她赶着牛群穿过荒野。
- He had no opinions of his own but simply follow the herd.他从无主见,只是人云亦云。
标签:
荒野求生