《荒野求生》之跟着贝尔去冒险第10期:最快捷的路
英语课
This is the top of the waterfall,and that's the way we're gonna be going down. 这是瀑布的顶端 要从这里下去
Man, am I cold now.The danger of being wet and cold is losing the sensation in your hands and in your feet. 我现在冷得要命 又湿又冷的危险 是导致手脚逐渐失去知觉
And when you can't use them, you're in real trouble.So I need to ring these gloves out. 如果你不能使用它们 你的麻烦就大了 所以我要把手套拧干
I need to get down this before my fingers stop working altogether. 我要在我的手 完全失去知觉之前把水拧掉
I'm looking for the fastest way.All this stuff is brittle 1. 我要找到最快捷的路 这冰太脆了
And, actually, look --you see the waterfall running behind the ice there. 实际上 看 冰后面可以看到瀑布
oh, man, do you hear that?ALL the ice is like, eh.I can get my whole hand through this. 听到了吗 冰被踩裂了 我可以把整只手穿过去
By looping the paracord through this ice hole,I can slide down my chute like a fireman's pole. 在冰洞中穿了伞绳之后 我就可以像消防员一般滑下这个沟槽
It's a quick way down, but it's risky 2.I have to hope that the ice holds my weight. 这样速度很快 但是很冒险 我得寄希望于冰洞能承受得住我的体重
There's a big drop below me.It is pretty sheer on this bit.there's a ledge 3 of sorts. 这下面是悬崖 真的很陡峭 这里有个勉强能落脚的岩架
I want to take the parachute with me,so when I release the end, the rest will just pull through. 我想带着降落伞 当我松开那端时 其余的就都下来了
Put it through. Here we go.Freezing-cold hands. 放下去 开始滑 手快冻僵了
But I'm down that waterfall,and I've got the meat, as well. 但我从瀑布上下来了 并且我也得到了食物
adj.易碎的;脆弱的;冷淡的;(声音)尖利的
- The pond was covered in a brittle layer of ice.池塘覆盖了一层易碎的冰。
- She gave a brittle laugh.她冷淡地笑了笑。
adj.有风险的,冒险的
- It may be risky but we will chance it anyhow.这可能有危险,但我们无论如何要冒一冒险。
- He is well aware how risky this investment is.他心里对这项投资的风险十分清楚。
标签:
荒野求生