咱们裸熊 第32期:满血复活
英语课
Dudes, why are you doing this? I need to be with burrito. Burrito completes me!
伙计们,你们为什么要这么做?我不能没有饼饼啊。有了饼饼我的熊生才完整!
Grizz, please! it's wrong to be dependent on something, so unnatural 1. We are doing this for you!
棕熊,拜托你不要这样,你这种依赖心理是不正常的。我们都是为了你好!
Let me cradle burrito.
让我抱抱我的饼饼。
We're concerned because we love...Dude, stop it. Not right now. Grizz, you need to understan...What? Ah-aah!Huh?
我们这样做都是因为关心...哥们,这种时候就别闹了。棕熊,你想想清楚...干啥?啊啊啊!啊!
Grizz! I'm sorry. I'm so...wha-ah-oh! I'm so sorry! Uh-whoa! Grizz are you okay? !
棕熊!真抱歉。真的很...啊啊啊!抱歉!哇!棕熊,你没事吧?!
Oh, oh, my gosh! We...we didn't mean to...We didn't think it would...We could still fix it.
我的天呐!我们本来不想...我们没想到... 我们会想办法修好它的。
Put this right there and...There. see, Grizz? It's not so bad. We could just put it back togeth...whoa-oa! Oh! That was so unpleasant. Whoa!Ha! Oh!
这样拼起来...好了。你看,棕熊,没那么严重。还是能拼起来的... 哇!哦!太桑心了。啊!哈!噢!
Ah, I am sorry if I was acting 2 weird 3, you guys.We were really worried there.
是我变得太怪了,抱歉兄弟们。我们真的很担心的。
Oh, don't worry about it. I feel good as new. Come on, let's head home.
别担心啦,我已经满血复活了。来吧,我们回家。
Ice Bear demands everyone showers.
北极熊强烈要求全体洗澡。
Hm, I wonder why I was so obsessed 4 with that burrito. Ah, I guess it doesn't matter.
唔,我也想不通我为什么会迷上那个卷饼。算了,已经不重要了。
All cars, immediately.Affirmative, we've secured the area and fire and rescue is on the scene.
全部车辆,马上行动。确认完毕,现场已被封锁,消防救援团队已经就绪。
Okay, I need two men on that aerial ladder. Get the life net, in case the animal falls.
派两个人上云梯。准备好救生网,以防动物坠下。
It's okay, little guy. Grab on. You're safe now.Please take me there. I'm ready.
没事了,小家伙。抓住我。你已经安全了。请带我离开。我已迫不及待
I'm not sure how this little fella got up there. He's holding my arm so tight. Cute little guy. I hope he doesn't get too attached, heh.
真不知道这小家伙怎么上去的。他抱我抱得紧紧的。真可爱啊。希望他不要太依恋我。
adj.不自然的;反常的
- Did her behaviour seem unnatural in any way?她有任何反常表现吗?
- She has an unnatural smile on her face.她脸上挂着做作的微笑。
n.演戏,行为,假装;adj.代理的,临时的,演出用的
- Ignore her,she's just acting.别理她,她只是假装的。
- During the seventies,her acting career was in eclipse.在七十年代,她的表演生涯黯然失色。
adj.古怪的,离奇的;怪诞的,神秘而可怕的
- From his weird behaviour,he seems a bit of an oddity.从他不寻常的行为看来,他好像有点怪。
- His weird clothes really gas me.他的怪衣裳简直笑死人。
标签:
咱们裸熊