咱们裸熊 第40期:重归平静
英语课
It's a bunch of...Dance class coupons 1?
这是一堆…舞蹈教室的折扣券?
Ugh! Enough of this! Be gone!
我受够了!给我消失!
Wha...? Stop it! No, stop it! This jacket is haunting us.
什么?停止!给我停止!我们摆脱不了这件夹克了。
Guys, it's clear. We must return the jacket from whence it came.
伙计们,很明显。我们必须把它送回最开始找到的地方。
Hey, free cupcakes. Special one time offer. They're completely free.
你好,免费的纸杯蛋糕。仅此一次。完全免费。
We have to resist the siren songs of this evil jacket. Come on!
我们必须抵挡住这件邪恶夹克的诱惑之声。加油!
There it is. All right, guys. On three. One.... Two.... Three!
就是这儿了。好了,伙计们。数到三。一...二...三!
Grab it!
抓住它!
Grizz!
棕熊!
The jacket. It...it chose me. I must protect it. It wants me. It's mine.
夹克。它... 它选择了我。我必须好好保护它。它想跟随我。它是我的。
Grizz, no! Remember what it did to us.
棕熊,不要!想想它对我们做了什么。
You're right. I...I can't think clearly.
你说得对。我头脑不清晰了。
It's the jacket. It won't release us. There's nothing we can do.
都是这件夹克的错。它不放过我们。我们无能为力了。
No. There is something I can do. Forgive me, brothers.
不,有件事我能做。原谅我,兄弟们。
Wait! What're you doing? !
等等!你在做什么?!
I love you guys.
我爱你们。
No! Grizz, stop! Don't do it!
不要!棕熊,停下来!别!
At least his music will live on. I miss him so much.
至少他的音乐会长存于世。我太想他了。
Grizz! Grizz, we thought you were a goner.
棕熊!棕熊,我们以为你牺牲了。
Ice bear cried, but just inside.
北极熊感动流泪,但仅在内心。
What happened in there?
刚刚发生了什么?
Doesn't matter. That jacket will never bother us again. Let's go home.
都不重要了。那件夹克再也不会缠着我们了。回家吧。
Well, I'm just glad things will finally be back to normal.
我真高兴一切都重归于平静了。
Me, too, guys. Me, too.
我也是,兄弟们。
Get out of my way. We're the best of friends, man. Nothing will ever come between us. Huh? Whoa, sweet jacket.
别挡我的路。我们是最好的朋友。什么都不能分离我们。这是什么?好棒的夹克。
标签:
咱们裸熊